I am convinced that the enemy did everything he could do to keep me from finding the life that I have been uncovering for the past 4 years. A life that has led me to living face to face with JESUS. Where I am being filled with HIS TRUE CONFIDENCE, where my life verse has become HIS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and PURPOSE for my life.
"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"
Philippians 1:6
TRUE CONFIDENCE that has been solidified in my life because of HIS HOLY PROMISE HE embedded into my heart, to hold onto, to cling to when the TSUNAMI of grief obliterated life as I once knew it. For years I clung to HIS HOLY PROMISE so that I would just keep hanging on. So that I would get out of bed and take care of myself. It was HIS HOLY PROMISE that taught me how to be kind to myself, and allow myself space and time to grieve, to cry, and to mourn. Over time HIS HOLY PROMISE taught me that it was okay to seek RESTORATION of JOY, and that it was okay to want to "more than survive" my life. That HIS purpose for my life was for me to enjoy my life, and even more than that, to learn how to embrace life as it was, not looking back wishing things were different. It's where HE so lovingly led to me to know, to understand, to experience HIS GOODNESS in the land of the living.
"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"
Psalm 27:13
HIS DAILY TEACHINGS is teaching, leading, and guiding me to edify HIS GOOD NEWS for every soul whom I encounter, that HE places on my heart to share HIS GOOD NEWS. HIS TRUTH that when JESUS came on the scene, when HE stepped into my life, entered my heart, HE changed EVERYTHING. Subtle changes that I didn't even realize until recently. Change that revealed to me what my JESUS story was, and how to edify, share, write, and speak in a way that gives HIM ALL THE GLORY. To share in a way that brings HIS HOPE, and promise of HEALING to the last, the least, and forgotten. To share HIS GOOD NEWS of Eternal Salvation, that whomsoever chooses to believe in HIM, will not perish, but be given eternal life, through the shedding of blood through JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR. That HIS GOOD NEWS promises not only restoration, but redemption. HIS GOOD NEWS that not only saved my life once, but over and over again, as at every turn the enemy has tried to take me out.
Through every test, trial, and storm HE remained. No matter the pain, heartache, or anguish, HE remained STEADFASTLY FAITHFUL to me, for me. Pouring out HIS PEACE for me to breathe in, pulling me even closer still as I draw nearer to HIM. Allowing HIM to hold me, heal me, help me, and strengthen me. I've learned, and with every step I take with JESUS my TRUST in HIM and for HIM is deepened. I am being made resilient through ALL that I have endured. TRULY HIS HOLY PROMISES are TRUE and INFALLIABLE for my life.
HE knew how hard I would fight to survive, and HE knew HIS plans that would be revealed to me when I was ready. When I was ready to be in the land of the living. HE knew what it would take, and how many tears that would be shed in the struggle, and in the waiting. HE knew, how frustrated I would become, how many times I would beg, plead, pray and cry to the end of my soul. HE knew, and HE didn't turn away from me. HE didn't just die on the cross for me. HE didn't just shed HIS blood for me; HE did that and so much more. Every single day that I am awakened to HIS GIFT of a new day, I'm being given a choice to be a part of what HE is doing, here in the land of the living.
Precious Dear Ones,
HIS GOOD NEWS is TRULY the BEST NEWS!!! HE is for you and NEVER against you. Should you choose to surrender to HIS will for your life, to repent of your sins, and seek HIM to teach, lead, and guide you through your breakthrough, your healing, so that you too will be in the land of the living. May you know that sometimes the ending of the life you once knew is really the beginning of your healing that is needed to embrace the life that is waiting for you in the land of the living. HE knows how much it hurts you to not be living the life you once knew. To have to embrace irrevocable change. HE knows how brokenhearted you are, and how much you fight to get out of bed, even just to merely survive life. HE knows how much you hate, loathe, the plan. How much you miss the person whom you are grieving deeply. Even if it's not a death, but the end of a marriage, a relationship, a job, or even your career. HE knows how hard it's been to accept that the revealing of the people who weren't actually for you, whom you trusted to be in your corner. HE knows how hard it's been to forgive them, to move forward in your life not bringing that bitterness, anger, or angst with you. HE knows why you have forgiven, but forgetting has kept you bound to the act of betrayal. HE knows the walls you've put up for self-protection, how you feel let down, and forgotten. HE knows how much the lie of abandonment has replayed through every single season of your life. HE knows you've reached your limit of being abused, used, manipulated and controlled. HE knows how much you battle between anger and righteous anger, and HE wants to help you, to FREE you so that you will be able to enjoy your life here in the land of the living. May today be the day you open your heart to HIM again, or maybe for the first time, saying, "JESUS please help me, I don't SEE a way, but I TRUST YOU know the way. Please HELP me to SEE YOUR GOODNESS here in the land of the living.
ALL FOR HIS GLORY
With so much love, compassion, and understanding,
Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,
~Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment