HIS DAILY TEACHINGS today is my portion, my consumption of HIS DAILY BREAD to understand the importance of daily seeking HIS GUIDING TRUTHS for my life. That there is an enemy after my soul, and lives to distract, disrupt, and destroy the holiness that HE has cultivated in me. For this I know and understand why it is paramount that I PUT ON HIS ARMOR daily. That I begin my day with praying the way HE taught me, through the way HE modeled it to HIS first disciples in praying THE LORD'S PRAYER - Matthew 6:9-13
It never fails that as soon as I seek forgiveness for my sins, and for HIM to help me to forgive those who sin against me, HE pulls me even closer still so that I will feel the comfort of HIS embrace as HE gently reminds me of where I've fallen short in choosing forgiveness. I am learning the more this happens, it; for my benefit, and not to condemn me or make me feel bad. Rather it's my ABBA loving me enough to BE my GOOD SHEPHERD just as HE has always promised to me.
I am learning that HIM being my GOOD SHEPHERD is all a part of HIM being my LORD and SAVIOR. Daily, more and more I am falling more in love with HIS words, with HIS precepts, with HIS DIVINE guidance for my life. I am in constant and continual awe of HIS steadfast goodness for me. So much I am grateful for HIM always holding onto me, guiding me with HIS rod and staff, and leading me to HIS word so that not only I can read it, but I'm being also given tangible moments to call to mind, to remember when HE has always rescued HIS lost sheep.
I've been the ONE so many times in my life, and these days more often than not I am part of the ninety-nine. This I have learned through the many serving opportunities that I have been given. As it has been life giving to be part of the ninety-nine and watch THE GOOD SHEPHERD rescue the lost. This is more my life these days. As HE has so lovingly taken the time to cultivate an intercessors prayer warrior heart within me to help reach the last, the least, the lost, and the forgotten.
In the past almost 12 years HE has taken me from being shoved off the cliff when I found Seth lifeless on that ordinary Monday afternoon in October, to plunging deep into the abyss as the Tsunami of grief drug me out to the crushing waves of the deepest agony, sorrow, and overwhelming pain. HE remained steadfastly faithful to allow me 2 years to process every single day that he had died, and what that did to my heart and mind. In year 3 and 4, HE taught me how to cry out to HIM for comfort, and to cry deep into HIS chest. In year 5-6 I was drowning in the sorrow of deep loss and couldn't navigate through losing Seth, and having to miss him gutted me. In year 7- HE met me in the most tangible way and pull me even closer still and let me know that HE knew why I didn't TRUST HIM, and HIS HOLY SPIRIT even took me back to the moment where I made a vow to NEVER TRUST HIM again. Not in condemnation but lovingly led me to the moment where is desperation I made a vow NEVER to TRUST and allowed the enemy to have another foothold in my life. HE took me back to that day, and met me face to face, and healed me, set me FREE and taught me how to fight to get FREE, to BE FREE, to stay FREE.
In year 8 I joined the ministry that I have been serving HIM in for the past 4 years. A healing and deliverance ministry where HE has proven to me time after time, that HE wastes NOTHING. That my pain, my suffering is known. HE has shown me that the enemies lie of oppression wasn't just breathed into my soul, rather the enemy is a jerk and attacks the innocent, the vulnerable, HIS little children when we are at an age where we couldn't possibly be able to know HIS TRUTH for our lives. HE has taught me that even though I was once lost, I now know full well that I have been found.
In this current chapter of my life, I am still suffering, as it's long suffering. I am learning more and more the importance of surrendering to BE loved by HIM, so that I will become more like HIM. I am able to say with TRUE CONFIDENCE, that I TRUST HIM fully, as I've learned in the hardest of ways of how, and why I NEED HIM, as HE is indeed my LORD and SAVIOR, my GOOD SHEPHERD, my HEALER, my DEFENDER, my PROTECTOR, my CHAMPION, my ABBA, my SAVING GRACE, my ANCHOR that REMAINS, STEADFAST and SECURE, HE is my JESUS.
Precious Dear Ones,
HE loves you, HIS plans for your life are deeply personal and are just.for.you. No matter how far you have wandered off HIS eye is on you, HIS lost sheep. You are HIS BELOVED son or daughter, even if you don't feel like you are, or you don't know you are. If you have confessed that HE is JESUS CHRIST and ask HIM to be your LORD and SAVIOR, then you are HIS BELOVED and HE is waiting for you to open your heart to HIM. You, yes, YOU are HIS masterpiece, HIS one-of-a-kind precious child, HE loves you. HE hurts for you, hears your cries, and weeps with you and over you. HE has deep well of compassion and empathy for you. HE knows why you are struggling with the addiction or coping mechanism that you are. HE knows, and HE wants to help you. HE wants to set you FREE from the bondages and strongholds that have been made with the enemy. HE has good, amazing plans for your life. HE wants you to experience an encounter with HIM in a new and tangible way. HE loves you, because HE loves you, because you are HIS. Will you open your heart to HIM today, even when it hurts, even if it's so unfair, even though you're so angry with HIM? Will you give HIM a chance?
ALL FOR HIS GLORY
With love, compassion, and a deep well of empathy,
Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,
~Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment