Monday, August 11, 2014

doubtless Faith

Yesterday after I finished writing the blog, D, myself, and our amazing five children headed off to our church. When we got there, I could sense that GOD was really going to speak to me in a way that I had been needing to hear.  Of course in knowing that GOD was about to do something big in my walk of FAITH with HIM, I "tried" my best to prepare myself for it.  So much in fact that I said to D, "I hope I don't cry again today during worship, I hope that I can be JOYFUL, and NOT full of sorrow."  

As soon as the music started, I realized the band was playing one of my new favorite songs, and I began to clap and dance.  As soon as our Worship Pastor started singing, I threw my arms high into the air, and sang with all of my heart.  When the song was over, I praised HIM, and thanked HIM for HIS loving reminder that HE is there, no matter where I am, or where I may go HE is always there.  At the end of my prayer, I said, "LORD JESUS, it is well with my soul."  


The next song that we sang, completely knocked me over in gratitude and thanks.  As I began to sing "Bless the LORD oh my soul, oh my soul, worship HIS holy name, Sing like never before, oh my soul, I'll worship HIS holy name!"  From there we sang about HIS goodness, HIS kindness, and how amazing HIS love is.  The more I sang, the more tears fell, it was in that moment that I felt HIM say to me, "let GO of your doubtless FAITH Heather."  


Upon hearing HIM, I sang even louder, with my arms held high.  When we finished worshiping the message began, and our Pastor asked questions of who in this room struggles with anxiety, fear, and worry?  I raised my hand for every single question.


HIS Daily Teachings today has taken me on a journey to show me what it would look like for me if I actually chose to live with doubtless FAITH.  HE is reminding me that because I have been born again, I must choose to live with my new nature, HIS nature, this means abandoning all that I have learned from this world, and seek HIS will, and HIS way for my life, so that I will be living my life according to HIS plans by fulfilling HIS purpose for my life.

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God." 1 John 3:9

During my devotional this morning it talked about the importance of seeking HIM to create in me a desire to live honorably.  This for me has become my hearts greatest cry, that is to live my life to be so much more like HIM, and less like the broken, lonely and lost old me.  HE is wanting me to know that HE hears my hearts cry, and is letting me know that in order to truly live my life and be like HIM, I must first choose to live my life with doubtless FAITH.  


HE is telling me that I have yet to live with doubtless FAITH, because I even though I am praying to HIM, and asking HIM to change my circumstances, I'm still holding back, holding onto the doubt of whether or NOT HE's really interested in helping me.  HE is wanting me to know that HE delights in me, and loves to hear from me, that HE is listening all day long to hear my voice.   Therefore, I must choose to be BOLD in my prayers and seek HIM and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me to live my life with doubtless FAITH.


HE is wanting me to know that living with doubtless FAITH means that I know and trust that HE has the power to change my circumstances, no matter how dire they may be.  HE is reminding me of how HE has taken me from being a closet CHRISTIAN, to becoming a strong woman of FAITH, who isn't afraid of anyone knowing that she is a faithful follower of JESUS, that she is steadfast in her FAITH.  HE is letting me know that it has been HIS plan all along to take me from being a shy CHRISTIAN, to a strong CHRISTIAN LEADER.   HE is wanting me to know that I am able to do this because I have begun walking on a journey with HIM as HE teaches me about what it means for me to live with doubtless FAITH.


HE is telling me that in my past I have walked, and chose to live with doubtless FAITH about somethings, but HE is letting me know that I am still praying with clenched fists, and my breath held, as the doubt creeps in questioning of whether or not HE really is going to come through for me.  HE is telling me that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, means that I am to pray with HIS true confidence that HE loves me, HE cares for me, and that HE delights in hearing from me.  HE is telling me that HE has been creating in me a desire to seek HIM to meet all of my needs.  So much in fact, that HE has made it impossible for me to have my needs met by anyone other than HIM.  

Yesterday the message at church talked about how when we get discouraged we often times quit.  This is true for me, as I have such a small human mind, and I "think" well I can't figure this out, so surely GOD is questioning as well.  HE is letting me know that just because I may not be able to see the outcome as being good for me, HE knows, and isn't surprised by anything.  

Right now my needs that I am praying about are overwhelming for me to even "try" to have be met, and HE is wanting me to know that HE is so happy that I realize that without HIM they won't be met, but with HIM they will all be met.  

For the longest time I have felt like such a burden to D, as I am a pretty high maintenance woman, as I need hearing aids to hear, glasses to see, a chiropractor to keep my back strong and in alignment.  My needs overwhelm me, and because they do that to me, I "feel" so incredibly bad about the pressure that this puts on my husband. 

HE is wanting me to know that HE wants me to live with doubtless FAITH  that HE will come through for me.  HE is telling me that it has been HIS plan all along for me to depend fully on HIM to meet all of my needs.  Part of me "feels" so guilty for being so needy, and HE is letting me know that HE has known all along that I would have these needs.  HE is telling me that it has been HIS plan all along to show me that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, that is when HIS power is released into my life, and that is when HE is able to do miracles in my life, and HIS blessings and favor are poured over my life.  

He is taking me back into HIS word this morning and showing me that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, I will then see that HE is Omnipotent, meaning HE is the same today, as HE was yesterday, and will be tomorrow, and forevermore!  

"GOD is omnipotent -- that GOD has the power to do anything to change anyone and to intervene in any circumstance.  A  person who truly believes this refuses to doubt GOD."  Bill Hybels "Too Busy NOT to Pray"

"I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed." Malachi 3:6

HE is wanting me to know that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, will enable me to live without worry, anxiety, or fear.  HE is wanting me to know that though I may grow weary of the problems that come up in my life, HE will NEVER grow weary.  HE is wanting me to know that HIS power is everlasting, meaning that it will always be there, for me, working on my behalf, and that everything that HE does is for me, and NOT to me.  HE is wanting me to know and trust HIM completely that HE has absolutely everything worked out for my own good.  

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary,and his understanding no one can fathom." Isaiah 40:28

HE is wanting me to know that in order to live with doubtless FAITH I must remember to be steadfast in my prayers.   HE is telling me that this means that I must choose to pray continually with HIS true confidence that NOT only does HE hear me but that HE cares for me, and delights in my voice, and loves it when I come to HIM and seek HIS guidance, to help me through all the storms, tests, and trials, that I encounter in my walk with HIM, on this journey towards wholeness. 

"pray without ceasing" 1 Thessalonians 5:17

HE is wanting me to always know and remember that whenever I am "feeling" tired and weary, HE is there, waiting to take those burdens from me.  HE is wanting me to know that I will know that HE is always there when I choose to live with doubtless FAITH.  

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls" Matthew 11:28-29

I am learning that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH means that every single morning that I wake up I realize that I have once again received HIS invitation to be able to live my life according to HIS will.  This means that I will know that when I choose to seek HIM, and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me, HE can, will, and does!  

This morning I am receiving HIS message loud and clear that living with doubtless FAITH is only made possible when I choose to pray about absolutely everything, and NOT worry about anything.  HE is telling me that in knowing this, no matter how quickly the world is falling apart around me, HE is there, HE is my refuge, HE will protect me, no matter what may happen in my life.  

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;" Philippians 4:6

"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled,Though the mountains shake with its swellingSelah" Psalm 46:1-3

HE is telling me that in choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, means that I will know that I will know that I can pray to HIM at anytime, no matter where I am, I can always cry out to HIM, and know that HE is there, and that HE cares for me, and that HE is waiting for me to ask HIM for HIS help.

" I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;" 1 Timothy 2:8

In choosing to live with doubtless FAITH, I know that this means I must remember to always pray BOLD audacious prayers.  This means I must choose to pray in a way knowing full well that only HE will be the one to answer those prayers.  I must choose to pray in a way that will ensure to require HIS divine intervention.  HE is letting me know that it is HIS desire to show me, through my doubtless FAITH of NOT only WHO HE is, but what HE can do, when I chose to trust HIM, completely with every single area of my life.

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

HE is wanting me to know that living with doubtless FAITH means that I know and trust that NOT only does HE hear me, but our loving HEAVENLY FATHER hears me as well.  HE is wanting me to know that when I choose to pray, GOD hears me.  I know this because it is written that HE is in HIS FATHER, and HIS FATHER is in HIM.

"In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God." John 16:26-27

"Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves." John 14:11

This morning HE is letting me know that HE is waiting for my call for help for me to come along side of me, to show me HIS will, and HIS way for my life, so that I will be able to live my life according to HIS plans, and HIS purpose for my life.  

"GOD is interested in  your prayers because HE in interested in you."  Bill Hybels "Too Busy NOT to Pray"

"Whatever matters to you in a priority for HIS attention -- in other words what I care deeply about, so does HE  -- because HE cares for me."  Bill Hybels "Too Busy NOT to Pray"

"Nothing in the universe matters as much to HIM as what is going on in your life this day."  Bill Hybels "Too Busy NOT to Pray"

HE is wanting me to know that when I choose to live with doubtless FAITH that is when I will be able to pray steadfast prayers without ceasing.  HE is wanting me to always remember how much HE loves me, as HE has proven this to me time and again, just by looking back on my journey with HIM thus far.  HE is wanting me to always know and remember that HE is there, HE cares for me, and is waiting for me to realize just how much I need HIM.  

Yesterday after church I was talking to my women's bible study leader, and was talking about how weary I feel lately, and how heavy my heart is.  She said to me, "Heather it's okay to say, I can't, but JESUS CAN!"  She hugged me and assured me that I wasn't alone.  I now know that was HIS loving reminder of just how much HE does truly care for me.  So much that HE would send one of HIS messengers to be sure that I would know.  This is how I know that HE is creating in me doubtless FAITH.

If I have learned anything in my journey with  HIM is that HE wants me to come into HIS presence and talk to HIM about anything, and absolutely everything!  HE wants me to share all of my concerns with them, no matter how silly they may seem to someone else.  HE is making HIS voice be  heard loud and clear in my heart that HE is my FATHER, my Daddy, my PAPA,and my ABBA.  HE wants me to live with doubtless FAITH that HE is more than able to help me.  HE is reminding me once again that HIS power is more than enough, therefore I must choose to continue on this journey with HIM as HE deepens the desire in my heart to be more like HIM, and one of the ways I will be like HIM is when I choose to live with doubtless FAITH.

Dear Friends, I pray that if you too are struggling with doubt, that you will choose to say each and every morning that you wake up, "I have decided to follow JESUS, no turning back, no matter what happens in my life today,  HE is there, HE cares for me, and HE is fighting on my behalf."  I pray today that when you do,  you will see that HE is there, HE loves you and HE will deepen the desire in your heart to live with even louder doubtless FAITH!

Much love, prayers, and compassion,

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment