Thursday, July 23, 2015

no not one.......

For the past month I have been battling what I believed, and now know to be a spiritual attack.  HE had placed something heavy on my heart two years ago, that is now coming to fruition, and frankly the enemy can't stand it.  I didn't realize just how far HE would go, as the enemy stepped in to take me down.  This morning however HE has proven to me again that I, Heather am indeed HIS BELOVED, and that means that I am covered, I am CHOSEN, I am protected, I am loved, I am protected, I am blessed, and I can do what it is that HE has called me to do.

"But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children" Psalm 103:17

Oh how I wish I could have seen all of this a month ago, and a lot of heartache, fear, pain, and tears could have been avoided.  However, since it has been well established that I am indeed a slooooow learner, that is not the case.  I am however, incredibly thankful that HE has captured my heart, and attention once again to put me back on track, back on HIS path to complete HIS mission that HE has set forth in my life. 

"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace." Acts 20:24

Late last night I called my Mama for prayer, I shared with her my fears, and my heart, and I asked her to pray with me for grace to know how to deal with, and handle the attacks that were happening in my life.  She said, you will find it, HE will give it to you.  Feeling defeated, I went to bed, feeling the lowest, and the most scared I have been a quite some time.  I prayed LORD JESUS come, help me, protect me, build me strong, and please give me peaceful rest.

"In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety" Psalm 4:8

Rest indeed, HE gave to me, but all too quickly HE woke me up just before 5 am with an urgency building deep within me to PRAY.  Not just pray for the day, but PRAY for what has been happening, and what it all means.  Well since I am a sloooooow learner, and at times..... listener, I picked up my phone, and pulled up instagram.  I, Heather decided to look at pictures, rather then really listen to what HE was telling me...... and that is when I walked straight into HIS loving arms, as HE began to pour HIS TRUTH into me.  Through a dear soul sisters blog all about perception HE poured out HIS love onto me, and through me, and gave me the courage to listen to HIS voice, to heed what HE was telling me, and with that HE led me straight to my computer to send out invites to my home to invite the women that HE has specifically CHOSEN to be in my life.  HE led me to STEP out, and STEP up in Courageous FAITH with expectancy to do what HE has called me to do.

" For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

When my family and I began to PRAY about our forever home I PRAYED specifically that our home would be a place of fellowship, that WHOEVER, WHENEVER a person would be brought to our doorstep, they would be welcomed in..... after all this is HIS house...... okay to be honest this next part makes me cringe as I can now SEE how I have fallen straight into the trap that the enemy has set.  

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2

"Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality." Romans 12:13

"Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling." 1 Peter 4:9

In my prayer, and well all of my prayers, I think I have prayed in such a way where it's as if though I'm saying, "okay GOD I prayed, now YOU move this mountain, and send this HUGE lightening bolt out of the sky so I will SEE ALL that YOU are doing.  SHOUT out to me, Hey Heather this is WHO I'm sending to you, and here's a list of things I want you to do........"   *Sigh* when will I ever learn?

The reality of the situation, my current situation is this.... I am completely oblivious as to what HE is doing WHO HE is sending, and when they are coming.  I am oblivious to the fact that this is NOT my plan, rather this is HIS plan.  This is HIS mission, and NOT for me to figure out, but rather to go when called.  This is a HUGE revelation for me, because now that means that I don't need to worry about why, when, or where, I must TRUST HIM that HE is already in the details of every single step of this journey.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

So herein lies my problem..... I fail to recognize, and remember HIS word, HIS promises, as I allow myself to be trapped, wrapped up, and caught up in the web of lies my enemy has spun.  Hook line and sinker I am captured daily and thrown into a pit of despair.  It doesn't matter how much I say HIS word, soak in it, I am captured, tricked, and fooled into believing the twisted truth of WHO HE is.  

"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction." 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

Today however is a NEW DAY!!!! Yes that's right friends, A NEW DAY FULL OF REVELATIONS, REMINDERS, and PROMISES of WHO HE is.   Today HE is taking me straight into HIS word to get right to the matters of my heart, and showing me what I have forgotten in ALL of this.  Today HE has captured my heart and attention, and has been pouring HIS truth into my heart all morning.

"As for God, his way is perfect:The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him." Psalm 18:2

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Once again HE is telling me, not even reminding me, but telling me to remember that HE is THE GREAT I AM!!!  This means that there will NEVER be a GREATER ONE than HE!!!  HE is telling me that it is VITAL, IMPERATIVE, that I understand this, breathe it in, soak in it, meditate on this very truth that HE is indeed THE GREAT I AM, and though many have "tried" ALL have failed to be GREATER than HE is.

"God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelite's: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelite's, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation." Exodus 3:14-15

In knowing that HE is THE GREAT I AM, HE is also telling me I must remember, speak, and know that HE is THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.  This means that the darkness, that loom's, and gloom's around in my life and the lives of other's, HIS light is always SHINING BRIGHTLY, and when I look to HIM, and allow HIM to teach, lead, and guide me on this journey, HIS mission, HIS light will NOT only SHINE on me, but in me and through me, and NOT even one ounce of my enemies darkness can touch me.  

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16

HE is building in me the confidence to know and LIVE with HIS TRUE CONFIDENCE that HE is for me and NOT against me.  HE is letting me know that HE will NEVER place me in harms way, and that is just a lie that my enemy has spun to "try" to keep HIS best from me.  HE is wanting me to know that HE didn't bring me into this particular home, and neighborhood to hurt me, or hurt my family.  Rather HE brought me here, brought us here to BE HIS LIGHT.  To love as HE loves, to speak HIS words, and LIVE out HIS TRUTH.  To go when called, to share HIS good news, as HIS messenger of HOPE that HE is indeed THE GREAT I AM, and that NO ONE, no not one could EVER be greater than HE is.  To be HIS ambassador to share my story to encourage, BOLDLY, and COURAGEOUSLY WHO HE is, what HE has done, and will continue to do in my life, for me, in me, and through me.  To be apart of HIS GREAT MISSION to reach the last, the least, and the lost so that the lost souls of WHOM I encounter will be reconciled back to HIM.  All because I was BRAVE enough to answer The GREAT I AM'S calling CHOSEN and written specifically for me.

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

Today I declare that I am indeed BLESSED because ALL of my FAITH, HOPE, and TRUST is found in ONLY HIM.  I am BLESSED because HE ins the ONE WHO has taken the time to build in me a BOLD and COURAGEOUS heart to BE HIS light, and HIS hands and feet.  I am BLESSED because I am HIS, and I know, and am living out HIS TRUTH every single day that HE is indeed THE GREAT I AM, and no matter what traps may be set, so matter what my enemy may "try" to do to me, I can walk, I can STEP with HIS TRUE CONFIDENCE that though many have tried, are trying, and will try, NO ONE, NO NOT ONE will EVER be able to take me away from HIM, or loosen HIS grasp on me.  I am safe, I am HIS, I am loved, HE is THE GREAT I AM.

"“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS,  friends I pray today for courage for your hearts! In JESUS name I pray for bondage's and agreements to be REBUKED in JESUS NAME!!!! I pray that you will know HE is for you and NOT against you.  I pray that you will have the courage to seek, repent, and accept HIM as LORD of your life.  To seek HIM to teach, lead, and guide you on your journey, as HE leads you to do your part, to apart of HIS mission in this world.  I pray for HIS TRUE CONFIDENCE to poured over you, in you, and through you, to do what HE has called you to do.  I pray that you will know that no matter how hard the storms are raging in your life, NOTHING NOT NOT ONE can ever, or could EVER overtake HIM as HE is THE GREAT I AM.

always in love, prayers, compassion, grace, and understanding,

Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,


~ Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment