Thursday, June 12, 2014

battle

This morning when I woke up the very thought of battle was on my mind.  My thoughts were consumed with just how much I self-sabotage when it comes to fighting for my health.  In pure desperation of wanting to feel  better, and look better, I journaled and cried out to HIM, "LORD JESUS, please help me overcome the spirits of laziness, and idleness which lead to my poor health."  

HIS Daily Teachings today is reminding me once again that the battle that I am currently in, has already been won, and all need to do is stand firm in my FAITH, by choosing to  BELIEVE and know that HE has it all worked out for my own good.  HE is telling me that I must choose to speak HIS words so that I will overcome these strongholds in my life.HE is letting me know that I need to take courage, and that I need NOT to be afraid, as HE is with me, and through HIM I can, and will overcome the strongholds of laziness, and idleness so that I will be in good health once again.  

"But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” Matthew 14:27

HE is telling me that the battle I am currently living in consists of trials and temptations to test me in my faith in HIM.  HE is wanting me to know that it is during these trials, and temptations that I must choose to stand firm in my faith, and I must guard my thoughts, and seek HIS truth and speak HIS words of HIS amazing plans for my life.

HE is wanting me to know that HIS plans for my life don't include poor health, but rather rich health, and prosperity that can only come from me surrendering ALL of me.  HE is telling me that this is why I must choose to come to HIM in total faith, NOT doubting HIM for a second, as HE has proven time and again that HE has everything worked out for my own good.   Therefore, I must choose to stand firm, to speak HIS words of HIS promises for deliverance of my strongholds of laziness and idleness which lead to my poor health.

"She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

If ever there were a time where I didn't feel as if though I am measuring up, the above scripture is it!  In raising my amazing five I have become extremely overwhelmed with the care and keeping of our home.  I know that I can easily facilitate the duties to my children, but if I myself am struggling with the battle of laziness, and idleness, I know that it is overflowing to my children.  This very thought is very hard for me to digest, as I never wanted my battle to be my children's battle as well.  

This morning HE is filling me with HIS word, and teaching me to speak HIS words so that I will be able to do my part in fighting this battle.  HE is telling me that HIS word is the only way I will overcome and be able to see through HIS vision that this battle was planned for my life, so that I would surrender my health to HIM, and seek HIM to lead me on my journey towards wholeness.  HE is reminding me that the rich health that I am needing can only be given to me, by my surrendering, and and seeking HIM, and by choosing to speak HIS words, that only through HIM as HE is my strength that victory will be mine when the battle is over.

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

" But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

"for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Once again HE is revealing HIS truth to me through HIS words that captured my attention in my early walks with HIM years ago.  HE is reminding me that through HIM, and only HIM I will overcome the strongholds in my life.  Therefore, I must choose to BELIEVE HIM by choosing to speak HIS words  that HE is taking me through a breakthrough in my health.

"Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do" Philippians 4:13 ERV

HE is wanting me to know that HE doesn't want me to stay stuck in my past, therefore since I have learned how to pray, and seek HIM, and HIS vision for my life, I must choose to speak HIS words to fight the battle of laziness, and idleness that plagues my home.  HE is letting me know that HIS word is ALL I need to overcome the strongholds that are leading me straight to poor health.

HE is reminding me that HE is my REDEEMER, WHO bought (paid) the ultimate price for my sins by the blood of JESUS CHRIST my LORD and SAVIOR.  HE is showing me that because I know this, I know and experiencing just how much HE loves me as if ever I am doubting what HE is doing in my life, all I need to do is look back to where I came from, and see just how far I have come.  In looking back, I can honestly say that HE is truly turning my hott mess of a life into HIS beautiful message.

"Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary." Hebrews 10:17-18

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19

Today I am extremely comforted by HIS words, that tell me that HE really does have everything worked out for my own good.  I am thankful that HE loves me too much to ever let me "think" that I am fighting any of my battles alone.  I am so incredibly thankful to know that HIS grace is all sufficient for me, and that HIS mercies are new every morning.  I am thankful that HIS love is relentless, and is completely unfailing to me.  I am so thankful that I have NOT ever, nor will I ever be forsaken, as I am learning that HE is always with me, and all I need to do is to take courage that the battle has already been won, I just need HIM to lead me to the victory!

Dear friends I pray today that if you too are in a battle that you will have the heart to take courage, and know that HE is there, and that your battle has already been won.  That even though you may not understand the how or the why to the circumstances in your life, HE does.  I pray that you will know just how much HE loves you, and that when you seek HIM you will feel HIS presence.  I pray that you will be filled with HIS peace and comfort and you continue on your journey full of battles that are designed to remind you that without HIM the battle you are in is impossible, but with HIM you will live in victory!

Many prayers, and blessings,
Heather 








No comments:

Post a Comment