Monday, September 2, 2013

"without borders"

Last night D and my oldest daughter and I attended the preview experience for our Church's extension church.  It was by far the most amazing experience I have ever been to.  It was church stripped down, and the message was amazing.  It was one that I had heard before, and was one my favorite's.   However, while the message was amazing, I wasn't prepared for the worship that went along with the preview. 
 
When the band started to play the song "Oceans" by Hillsong United, I was intrigued.  I love Hillsong United, but I had never heard that song before.  I wasn't prepare for the oceans of emotions that would rise up within me, and take my longing for HIM to another level.  My Pastor talked about face planting, and there I was face planting in front of my SAVIOR who loves and knows me best. With tears streaming down my face and my arms held high, I surrender right then and there.  I cried out to HIM, "Oh how I long for this for my life LORD."
 
This morning, I woke up singing the lyrics to "Oceans"  "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders,  Let me walk upon the waters. Wherever You would call me.  Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander.  And my faith will be made stronger.  In the presence of my Savior"  Just typing that has brought up more emotions inside of me.
 
HIS Daily Teachings today is taking me on a journey in seeking what trusting HIM "without borders" means to HIM.  HE is wanting me to know what "without borders," means for my life.  Today I will seek HIM, and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single moment of my life.  HE has asked me to write out what each of the lyrics means to me as well.  HE is letting me know that HE will meet me right where I am, I must wait for HIM.
 
"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders."  ~ HE is reminding me once again that I am to surrender everything that I am and have to HIM.  HE is asking me to place all of my trust in HIM when it comes to my family, our home, and our life together.  HE is asking me let go...... and let HIM teach, lead, and guide me through every single moment of my life.

"let me walk upon the waters"  ~ HE is letting me know that though the storms in my life may try and take over, HE is there to lift me out, and carry me through the storm.  HE has let me know that even though in the past I was overtaken by the waves of worry and strife, I need not to worry about anything, as HE has all things worked out for my good.  I am thankful to know that when the storms are raging, and I find myself in an ocean of tears, HE is there to rescue me, and deliver me from it all.

"wherever you would call me" ~  HE is letting me know that HIS timing and provision are perfect for my life, therefore I must trust HIM, and surrender all of me, so that I will be able to hear HIS call for my life, and let go..... and let GOD.

"Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander" ~ I am thankful that because of HIM, my life is greater than I could have ever imagined.  I am thankful that because HE has written the story of my life, I am able to be a Mama to five of HIS amazing children.  I am so thankful that I get to have D as my husband.  I am thankful that HE captured both of us at the same time, and showed us how to heal through each other.   I am thankful that my journey with HIM has been more intense than I could ever ask for.  It is comforting to know that HE loves me so much, and continues to seek after me daily with HIS Daily Teachings.  I am thankful that even though I "think" I have dealt with something long enough, HE knows what is best for me..... always.

"and my faith will be made stronger."  ~  HIS grace for my life, NEVER ceases to amazing me.  NO matter how many times I face plant, HE is there to pick me back up.  I am thankful that HE sees something in me that even my closest friends and family don't see.  I am thankful that because I am surrendering daily to HIM, HE is taking me further, and stretching my faith further in HIM.  I am thankful my hearts cry from 11 years ago has been answered, and I am now able to say that "I know and love my SAVIOR" will all of my heart, body, and soul.

 "In the presence of my SAVIOR"  ~ Just knowing that HE is always there fills me with so much joy.  I am thankful that even when all I see is a "hot mess," HE sees so much more.  I am thankful that I am able to live my life out right in front of HIM.  I am thankful that even though I may face plant in front of HIM, HE will always reach out to me, and pull me into HIS loving embrace, and wipe away my tears.  I am thankful that when my world is crumbling around me, HE is there.... always.
 
Today I will meditate on what "without borders" means for my life, and I will seek HIM earnestly and allow HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single moment of this very day that HE has blessed me with.  I will let go.... and let GOD.  I will trust HIM, and I will NOT be ashamed to face plant, as it is there where I will find HIM..... It is all for HIS glory.

I pray today that you will be able to trust HIM "without borders" in your life.  I pray today that you will seek HIM, and allow HIM to reveal what that means for your life.  I pray today that you will surrender everything to the ONE who knows and loves you best.  I pray today that you will know that HE is always there, and HE is waiting for you.  I pray that you will allow HIM to meet you right where you are.

Blessings,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment