Saturday, May 10, 2014

On Purpose

For the past few days I have struggled with being able to write the blog.  Feeling frustrated like I wasn't hearing what HE has been teaching me, I've pretty much stayed away from my journal, and have only been seeking HIM here and there.  Yesterday was the wake-up call I had been needing.  Yesterday was HIM reassuring me that everything that I have gone through, am going through, and will go through, has been On Purpose, as it is HIS purpose for my life.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

HIS Daily Teachings today is to let me know that I was created On Purpose and for HIS purpose.  HE is telling me that every single season that I have encountered, am encountering, or will encounter is HIS purpose for my life.  HE is wanting me to know that I wasn't created by chance, I was created On Purpose.  


When I look back on my journey that I have been on with HIM thus far, I see so many sleepless nights full of tears, worry, anger, strife, begging, and pleading that if HE would just please take this pain away for a moment so I could rest.  HE is reminding me of those sleepless nights this morning, as HE woke up at 3 a.m. to come meet HIM, to seek HIM, HIS word, to know what HIS plan is for me in this very moment.

As I tried to write the blog yesterday, complete exhaustion came over me.  I ended up going back to bed, and later when I got up I saw that the Pink Conference at Gateway Church was on Daystar T.V.  I felt a nudge from HIM to watch it, and it was there where HIS Daily Teachings began for me about how everything that is a part of my story has been On Purpose.

The speaker was Elaine Fisher and her message was the story of the crippled woman in Luke chapter thirteen.  It wasn't the first time I heard this story, however it was the first time that I really understood this story, HIS amazing story of this crippled woman who had been crippled for eighteen years, who was unable to stand up, and who one day got up out of bed, and made her way to the Synagogue not knowing that JESUS would be there.  However, because her life was written as it was On Purpose,when she got there, HE saw her, and told her to come to HIM.  When she did, HE declared her free from her sickness, and HE healed her.  It was in that moment that she was no longer crippled, and she stood up straight for the first time in eighteen years.

"On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues,and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all.  When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God." Luke 13:10-13

HE is teaching me that even though I may not know, or realize why things have happened, or are happening, I must know and understand that HE does.  In fact, it has been On Purpose that things have transpired in my life.  HE is wanting me to know that it is because of decisions either I have made, or other's have made that I am where I am today, and they are what have made me WHO I am today.  Today HE is reminding me that my story has already been written, therefore I must realize how blessed I am to be living it.  HE is showing me that even though there has been such heartache, pain, and sadness in my life, it has all been On Purpose for HIS purpose so that I would be able to be the Woman of GOD HE is creating me to be.

HE is showing me once again that of which evil has "tried" to break me with, HE is healing me from.  HE is wanting me to know and trust that HE truly does know what is best for me, and HE truly does love me more than anyone else in this world.  HE is teaching me that my purpose is in HIM.  HE is telling me that HE is healing me so that I will know that HIS plans are amazing for my life.

HE is reminding me once again that there truly is purpose in my brokenness.  HE is wanting me to know that this is the very reason why HE is breaking me down, and pouring HIS light into the lies that have kept me locked up in my own prison about my anger, hatred, and rage.  HE is wanting me to know that this is the very reason why HIS light is being poured into revealing how much my anger, hatred, and rage have affected my children.  I am learning that this is why HE is taking me through this current season of growing, so that not only will I be set free, as it is all been On Purpose, but also so that my children will be set free.

After all, I know that my life is a living testament of HIS story, which I now understand is HIS purpose, which has been On Purpose for my life.  In knowing and understanding HIS purpose for my life.  HE is teaching me that like the crippled woman I have been hunched over in my faith.  Only choosing to see HIM when I receive my breakthroughs.  HE is wanting me to know that I must choose to stand up and see that HE is GOD and HE is good all of the time.  HE is teaching me that through every, trial, test, and storm HE is there, and my soul shall sing, and I shall praise HIM, as I know that it has all been On Purpose. 

In knowing that my life has been On Purpose, I am understanding that this means I must keep my perspective on HIM.  I must keep my focus on HIM, and HIS Daily Teachings, by seeking HIM, and asking HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through another day on my journey towards wholeness with HIM.  In the times that are difficult, and I "feel" as if though I have been forsaken, I must remember that it is all been On Purpose, as HIS purpose to grow and strengthen my faith in HIM.  I know this to be true as HE has proven to me time and again, that HIS hope truly is the anchor to my soul.

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul" Hebrews 6:19

HE is wanting me to know and understand that I must NEVER disqualify, what HE has qualified.  HE is teaching me that this means, even when I don't understand why, or don't feel HIM teaching me, I must continue to surrender my life to HIM, to choose HIM daily, to seek HIM, to know that everything in my story has been written On Purpose.

HE is wanting me to know today that just as HE saw the crippled woman in the crowd, HE sees me as well. HE is wanting me to know that with HIM, I am never lost in the crowd, and I will never be forsaken by HIM.  HE is telling me that I must choose to stand up  in HIS presence, and allow HIM to transform and renew my heart, soul, and mind.

"The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance." Acts 12:6

HE is teaching me that though I may be in a dire situation, nothing surprises HIM, as it is On Purpose that I am in this situation.  HE is wanting me to know that just as HE gave Peter rest during his captivity, HE will do the same for me. Therefore, I must keep my focus on HIM, and not my problems.  I must choose to remember that everything is On Purpose for HIS purpose to refine me into being the Woman of GOD HE calls me to be.  HE is wanting me to know that in choosing to keep my focus on HIM, HE will give me the rest I need.

HE is wanting me to know that in choosing to live with HIS true freedom, is how I will be able to keep my perspective focused solely on HIM.  HE is telling me that this includes, my marriage, my children, my family, my church, my friends, and well my everything.  HE is teaching me that I must keep my eyes focused on HIM, and know that HE is LORD and HE is in control.

Once again, HE is reminding me that this is the very reason why HE has been teaching me to humble myself. So that I will choose to let go of my foolish pride. To choose to know and understand that it has been all On Purpose for HIS purpose to transform and renew my heart, soul, and mind. To declare that not only did I receive healing, but so that I will be able to shout it, scream it, and tell it to the masses that HE is GOD, HE is GOOD, and HE is Faithful!  

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Dear friends, I pray today that you know and understand that your life as it has been written has been On Purpose.  I pray that you will seek HIM to open your eyes to see, that of which evil has "tried" to destroy you with, HE is making you whole.  I pray that you will be filled with HIS peace, and comfort as you continue your journey in seeking HIM and HIS will for your life.  I pray today that you will know that not by chance, rather by HIS love you were created On Purpose for HIS purpose to be WHO HE has called you to be.

Love, and blessings,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment