Saturday, May 24, 2014

One Year Ago..... Today..... Blessed

This morning as soon as I began to journal today's date, I realized that today marks the start of the year of breakthrough's that HE would take me through.  As I wrote what was on my heart, HE began to speak to me, and let me know that what I was journaling was HIS Daily Teachings for today.

Today, I have written to HIM about One Year Ago.... Today.... and Blessed, as that has been my  life for the past year.  Today my heart is overwhelmed by HIS goodness, and I am in awe of HIS constant unfailing love and grace that HE has been pouring on me, in me, and through me daily.  Today I will share with you what my LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST has done for my life for the past year.

One Year Ago, I surrendered ALL of me to HIM.  
One Year Ago, began the breakthrough that I so desperately needed.
One Year Ago, my life was coming apart at the seams.
One Year Ago, I was lost....
One Year Ago, HE found me....
One Year Ago, I was rescued by HIM!
One Year Ago, I was given a voice by HIM.
One Year Ago, I began my journey towards wholeness with HIM.
One Year Ago, HE began to strengthen and grew my faith in HIM.
One Year Ago, HE said to me, "Heather TRUST ME, I got you!"
One Year Ago, I was reborn!
One Year Ago, I became a warrior of HIS army!
One Year Ago, I realized I was HIS Daughter, The Daughter of the KING!

One Year Ago, I realized HE is my DADDY!
One Year Ago, I was saved by HIS AMAZING GRACE!
One Year Ago, HE began to unlock the prison of lies I was in.
One Year Ago, I saw HIS light shining!
One Year Ago, I began to see HIS light shining in me!
One Year Ago, I took the first step in letting HIS light shine through me.
One Year Ago, I was a complete and total broken and HOTT mess.

Today, I am HIS beautiful message!
Today, my life is HIS message of HOPE!
Today, I no longer hide from HIS light!
Today, I let HIS light shine in me, and through me!
Today, I have decided to follow JESUS!
Today, I will continue on my journey towards wholeness with HIM!
Today, I will choose to stand firm in my faith in HIM!
Today, I know that HE truly is WHO HE says HE is!
Today, I am seeking HIM, with ALL that I am, and ALL that I have!
Today, my life is being lived for HIS glory!
Today, I am seeking HIM, to know HIM more!
Today, my hearts cry is to be like HIM!
Today, my hearts cry is for others to see HIM in me!
Today, my hearts cry is for there to be so much more of HIM, and so much less of me!
Today, I am running straight to HIS arms!
Today, I am seeking HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single step of my day!
Today, I am reflecting on the year of blessings and favor that have been poured over my life!

Today, I am thankful for the many breakthroughs that HE has taken me through!
Today, I can truly say that "it is well with my soul" as I know that the story, HIS STORY of my life has already been written, and I am blessed enough to be living it!

Today, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and thanks to HIM for leading me on this amazing journey of discovery, redemption, faithfulness, love, all because of HIS unfailing love and grace for me.  It has been through the very book that brought me HIS message of HOPE that I have been able to write HIS Daily Teachings for almost a year now.

HE is wanting me to remember that if ever I find myself in the desert, feeling lost and alone, I must remember that HE is The Fountain of life!  HE is wanting me to know that HIS light is always shining for me, and that I all I have to do is look up and HIS light will shine in me, and when I seek HIS will for my life, HIS light will shine through me.  HE is wanting me to remember that HIS WORD is what brings life to my soul!  
HE is telling me that if it seems that I am making more mistakes than doing HIS good works, I must remember that it's not about getting it right away, rather studying HIS word, and living out HIS word.  

Today I am so incredibly blessed to know that no matter how many times I fail, I am being caught up in HIS grace, and that HIS love for me is ever lasting.  I am so incredibly blessed to have been given this amazing life to live, and to know that HE loves me way too much to ever let me "think" that I have done all the growing I could possibly do.  Today I am so incredibly blessed by HIS blessed assurance, that HE is mine, and because of that I know that everything that happens in my life has been on purpose, for HIS purpose, and even when it brings pain, hurt, and tears to my life, I am able to say with HIS true confidence that everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in my life has been for me, and NOT to harm me.  I am so incredibly blessed by HIS blessed assurance that of which Satan has "tried" and failed miserably to wipe me out with, HE has been, is, and will continue to make me even stronger than I was yesterday.  I am so incredibly blessed to serve my loving SAVIOR, who teaches me daily how to be more like HIM.  I am so incredibly blessed to be given HIS amazing gift of writing this blog, and sharing my journey with all of you.

Dear friends, I pray today that if you are feeling, lost, broken, and alone that you will have the courage to look up, and see HIS light that is shining for you.  I pray that when you finally see HIS light, you will know that HIS light in shining for you, and that HE is wanting to shine HIS light in you.  I pray that you will have the courage to surrender to HIM, and ask HIM to be the LORD and SAVIOR of your life.  I pray that when you do HIS light will shine in you, and when you allow HIM to lead you that HIS light will shine through you.  I pray today that HIS story of your life as it is written will be HIS message of HOPE that HE is growing and strengthening in you to share with others.  I pray for HIS blessings and favor to be poured over your life when you choose to answer HIS calling for your life, and when you begin to live your life on purpose which is HIS purpose written specifically for you.  I pray that today starts the journey of your  One Year Ago... Today... Blessed..... year of breakthroughs!

in prayer and love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment