Saturday, February 1, 2014

endless JOY!

Yesterday HE blessed me with a phone call from one of my soul sister's.  A conversation that went on for over three hours, that was so good for my soul, and was everything I needed to hear to solidify EVERYTHING I have been learning about HIS JOY.  When I finished talking to her, I felt on FIRE, I felt like there was more for me to hear, as our conversation had literally been like a bible-study for me, and I was left craving more. 

This soul-sister has played a HUGE part in my seeking HIM daily, and was the one who introduced me to Joyce Meyer's teachings, who ultimately changed my life.  During our conversation she reminded me of a channel she watches on T.V. and when I looked it up online, I found that I could download an app on my phone, so I could watch what she was telling me about.  So that is just what I did when we hung up. 

I downloaded the app DayStar, and very quickly found that Joyce Meyer had a teaching segment on there, and I quickly clicked on one.  I watched the first message right away, and was blown away about what she was teaching about.  You guessed it, JOY!!  Not only JOY but ENDLESS JOY!!!  

HIS Daily Teachings has blown me away again, as you guessed it again, today it's about ENDLESS JOY!!! I am learning that HIS JOY is ENDLESS, and it is there, and it is mine for the taking!  HE is wanting me to know that the way I can choose HIS JOY is by making up my mind, and keeping my mind set, that NOTHING, NO ONE, NOT ONE THING, can keep me from choosing to be JOYFUL no matter how I "feel."  

HE is asking me this morning to keep a promise to myself, and to HIM that I will keep a positive attitude.  That I will BELIEVE that HE is going to do amazing things in my life today!  HE is asking me to live out my faith out loud, to sing songs of praise to HIM, especially when I am having a not-so-good day.  I am learning that it is during the times that I am being hit by trial after trial, the best way to ensure that I will NOT be pulled under, is by singing songs of praise to HIM!

HE is wanting me to know that HIS ENDLESS JOY is HIS gift for me, so that I can enjoy and truly live the life that HE has chosen for me.  I know that NONE of what HE has done for me is possible without my changing my attitude, that HE is going to do amazing things in my life!  HE has proven this to me time again, by all of the amazing things that HE has already done for me.

HE is teaching me that even though I know what HE has done for me, I haven't been living out what HE has done for me.  HE is remind me once again, that living with a contagious faith means, showing that I truly do BELIEVE that HIS JOY is ENDLESS!!!

This morning, I journaled a  song that we sang at Elevate Church, and for the first time, I truly understood what I was singing about.  "Set a fire down in my soul that I can't contain, that I can't control.  I want more of you GOD!"

Yesterday HE ignited a HUGE fire deep inside me once again, what was once embers is now burning bright with anticipation that I am the daughter of the KING and that HE loves me, and HE wants to bless me for my obedience in seeking HIM daily.  HE wants to bless me because I have chosen to be JOYFUL, and I have chosen to live my faith out loud!  Today I am declaring that I am indeed HIS daughter, and HE loves me so much that HE blesses me with HIS ENDLESS JOY daily!!!

Today I feel so different, when it comes to knowing WHO HE is, and what HE has done for me, and what HE will continue to do for me in my future.  I am thankful that even though I don't know what my future holds, I do know WHO holds my future!

HE is wanting me to meditate on HIS words today, which are HIS gift to me:

"Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them." Psalm 111:2

"The grasslands of the wilderness overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness. The meadows are covered with flocks and the valleys are mantled with grain; they shout for joy and sing." Psalm 65:12-13

It is truly amazing to me, that EVERYTHING sings songs of praise to it's CREATOR, even the trees, and the rocks, and the mountains, and the oceans..... EVERYTHING!  So if EVERYTHING sings songs of praise to HIM, then I must sing songs of praise to HIM, as I mean more to HIM that all of the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, and every living creature in this world.  I mean so much more, therefore I must sing songs of praise to HIM, as HIS greatest gift to me is HIS ENDLESS JOY!!!

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26

"Let the trees of the forest sing,let them sing for joy before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth." 1 Chronicles 16:33

HE is wanting me to meditate on HIS amazing creations, and not only meditate but sing song's & shout for HIS ENDLESS JOY that is there, and it is mine for the taking!  I must claim HIS gift to me, I must claim HIS ENDLESS JOY!!!

HE is wanting me to know that in claiming HIS ENDLESS JOY, that means I will choose to be defiant when it comes to Satan.  HE is teaching me that throughout my entire life, Satan has had a grasp on me, and has kept me locked up in my own prison without a key.  Locked by bondage's and agreements that I made without even realizing it.  HE is wanting me to know that the key to unlock my prison is HIS most precious gift to me, and that is HIS ENDLESS JOY!   HE is wanting me to declare today that I will choose to claim HIS ENDLESS JOY when everything in my life is falling apart.  HE is wanting me to NOT give in to the temptations that Satan is placing in front of me, all of which are designed to take me out.  

HE is telling me that it is during those times that I must sing and shout song's of praise to HIM, as NOTHING makes the devil more angry when I don't give into the enemies taunting's and attempts to keep me locked up in my own prison. Today HE is wanting me to declare that I am a prisoner of HIS HOPE, and when I keep myself locked up in HIS prison, I will be safe, I will be showered with HIS love, and I will be able to seek, and know, and receive HIS ENDLESS JOY!!!  I must choose to stay positive, even when the negative is biting at my heels, I must choose to claim HIS ENDLESS JOY!!!

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;" Psalm 98:4

HE is wanting to know that in choosing to be a prisoner of HIS hope means that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING can keep me from receiving and being filled by HIS ENDLESS JOY!!!  HE is wanting me to know that NOTHING can keep me from singing songs of praise to HIM.  Most importantly HE is wanting me to know that NOTHING can put out the fire that HE has ignited so deep in my soul.  I am learning that NOTHING can set me apart from HIM, and NOTHING can keep me from living with HIS ENDLESS JOY!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

"For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done." Psalm 92:4

Today I am holding tight to HIS promise that HE has made to me, as it is written:

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?  Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.  Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39

I pray today that you know that HIS ENDLESS JOY is HIS gift to you!  I pray that you will make up your mind that NOTHING is going to keep you from claiming it.  I pray today that you will be able to live your faith out loud.  I pray that you will be contagious in your positive thinking, as you will live out your belief and faith in HIM that HE can, will, and does do amazing things for you in your life!  I pray today that you will choose HIS ENDLESS JOY, and that you will be filled with more peace and happiness in your life than you could have ever thought possible!

Blessings,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment