Sunday, April 13, 2014

All In ~

"being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ" 1 Philippians 1:6

This past Thursday I was blessed to be able to attend a three day conference called The Original Women's Conference.  I was excited to be able to go, as it meant that I was finally going to be able to be in community with other women from our church.  As always HE had much bigger, greater, and amazing plans for me. What I thought would be just an amazing opportunity to be in fellowship, was actually the ignition that my heart needed, and once again HE set a fire down in my soul, and that fire was something I could no longer contain.

HIS Daily Teachings for the past three days has been teaching me what it means to be All In.  I used to think that All In meant that I trusted GOD, on a surface level, that I BELIEVED HIM, that I knew HE loved me, and I would do HIS good work.  By the end of the three days I would learn that while those are all good things, there is so much more in choosing to be All In.

HE is wanting me to know that it is NOT just about me saying "LORD JESUS, I'm All In." Rather it is about me willing to do the good work that HE began in me.  The good work that HE planned for me, long before I was ever even born, or for that matter conceived.  HE is telling me that being All In, means going beyond what I am comfortable in doing, and really trusting HIM that HE has it ALL worked out for my own good.

On Thursday night a powerful message was heard about locking ourselves in to GOD, and allow HIM to hold us, and taking that leap of faith, because HE loves us.  This to me would speak volumes to my heart, as I always new my HEAVENLY FATHER loves me, I just didn't realize just how much HE does in fact love me.

HE is wanting me to know that in choosing to trust HIM completely, going ALL In, means that I must be willing to do whatever it is that HE is calling me to do.  This is hard for me, as I have learned in my walk with HIM that HE never calls me to do anything easy.  HE never wants me to feel comfortable for too long, as I am learning that when I do feel comfortable for too long, I become stalled, and I stop growing.  HE is wanting me to know that HIS plan , and HIS purpose for my life is to grow me. Therefore, I must stop crying about feeling uncomfortable.  

That very thought reminds me of something JOYCE MEYER would say.  On any given day that I watch her t.v. program I will hear her say at least once, "don't like the way you feel?  Change it!   Tell yourself to shut up, and say YES to GOD!  We can't let our feelings get in the way of HIS truth!  Don't like how bad you feel? Stop it!  Make a promise to yourself and to GOD that you aren't going to let these ill feelings control you anymore.  You have self control within you, and it is known as HIS HOLY SPIRIT!"

During my alone time with HIM on Friday morning, HE led me to 2 Timothy where I would be reminded WHO I am, because of WHOSE I am.  HE is wanting me to know that I must NEVER forget that HIS HOLY work is NOT anything that I came up with on my own, rather HE designed my life to be just so.  

Through HIS plan, and HIS purpose for my life HE is teaching me HIS truth as I continue seeking HIS will for my life.  HE is showing me that when I choose to seek HIS will, it is then that I am able to see HIS good works that HE is planning for me to do, or is having me do at that very moment.  HE is wanting me to know that this is when I will know that I am doing my part in bringing HIS Kingdom of HEAVEN here to Earth.

For this cause, I remind you that you should stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.  For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.  Therefore don’t be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner; but endure hardship for the Good News according to the power of God, who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before times eternal" 2 Timothy 1:6-9

By Saturday morning, I was ALL FIRED UP!  I was ready, ready to soak in HIS word, and was ready to hear what it is that HE needed me to know.  It was then that theme of the conference "Ever & After" really began to speak to me.  

"that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, that you may be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inward man;  that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; to the end that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be strengthened to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and height and depth, and to know Christ’s love which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:16-19

HE is wanting me to know that HE is the only ONE WHO can complete me.  HE is the only ONE WHO can make me whole.  HE is wanting me to know that this will only be able to happen when I truly understand how GREAT HIS love is for me.  HE is letting me know that even though I may not have experienced HIS great love growing up, I have it now, and I must not waste an ounce of HIS great love, as it is through HIS GREAT love for me that I am able to do HIS good works.

HE is letting me know that All In for me means that I know and trust that HE can, will, and does meet ALL of my needs in abundance.  HE is telling me that HE will never send me out to do HIS good works without equipping me first.  I am learning that in trusting HIM, means that I won't question whether or not I am able to do HIS good works.  More than ever I am convinced as HE has proven HIMSELF to me time and again that HE has amazing plans for my life.

Throughout the past three days I could feel HIM pulling on my heart strings, and whispering to me that HE wants to hear me say that I, Heather, am in IT for good with HIM.  This means, I'm All In, I am  willing, I am ready, and I am able to do anything HE calls me to do, as I know that I am NOT alone and that HE is with me.  That even when I don't feel like it, that I will seek HIM and ask HIM to transform and renew my heart, and get it aligned to HIS so that I am able to go out and do what HE calls me to do.

Once again HE is lovingly reminding me that this is the very reason I am to put on HIS armor, and walk closely with HIM.  I must seek HIM Daily, and let HIM know, "LORD JESUS, I am in it for good with you.  LORD I am ALL In!" HE is letting me know that ALL In, means that I trust HIM, I love HIM, and I know that HE does in fact have amazing plans for my life.

HE is wanting me to know that in my choosing to seek HIM Daily, and obeying HIM by writing HIS Daily Teachings, this is my own special way of saying, "YES GOD, I'm in it for good with YOU, I'm All In, and I'm willing to do whatever YOU want me to do, when ever YOU want me to do it."  I am learning that HIS Daily Teachings is truly just me following HIS instructions for my life, and as HE has been telling me over and over again, I am confident that HE has amazing plans for my life.  Therefore, I must seek HIM Daily, and I must choose to be led by HIS HOLY SPIRIT, and not by my feelings.

I can't even begin to wrap my mind around all of HIS teachings from this conference, but what I can say is this:  "I am confident that HE WHO began a good work in ME, Heather, WILL continue to do so, as I am HIS, and HE is mine.  I am loved, and I am chosen, and because of those two things, I am more than ready, more than willing, and more than able to do HIS good works, as I know and trust that HE does truly have AMAZING plans for my life. I am confident that I was born for this life that I am living DAILY with HIM, and I am truly IN IT FOR GOOD with GOD, and I am ALL In.!"

I pray today that if you have yet to say YES to GOD, I pray today is the day you will have the courage to do so.  I pray that HE will bless you in HIS abundance of hope, love, grace, & mercy.  I pray that you will be able to share your story, as HIS story of hope in how HE transformed your life, and is creating you a heart that matches HIS.  I pray today for a peace in your life that can only come from HIM.  I pray today is the day that you too will say, "I'm in in for good with you GOD, I'm All In!"

Blessings,
Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment