Friday, October 31, 2014

nothing can seperate

" No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 
Romans 8:37-39

Feeling completely frustrated and upset that I didn't hear from HIM this morning, I closed out the blog, and logged onto facebook to post my morning picture of my sweet little son.   As soon as posted, I scrolled down no more than ten seconds, and I saw a picture of the above scripture.  How fitting, as it was what I read about this morning in my devotionals, and in my current read.

Hi, I'm Heather, and in case we haven't met yet, I am a sloooooow learner! This makes me laugh as I know it is HIS gift to me of laughter at my silliness, in "thinking" that HE would just leave me hanging this morning, and wouldn't want to teach, lead, or guide me through another day living in HIS KINGDOM with HIM.

HIS Daily Teachings today is HIS loving reminder that in HIM I, Heather, am more than a conqueror.  HE is telling me this because what Satan "thought" he could wipe out our entire family with, HE brought it ALL to HIS glory!  We see HIM in everything, even the tiniest of details! HE is wanting me to know that the enemy would like nothing more than for me to be closed off from HIM, however since HE has been teaching me for quite some time now, that HIS word, is the LIVING WATER that I need in order to live each day in HIS KINGDOM.  

This morning HE is drenching me in HIS love and HIS grace, and leading me straight to HIS well of LIVING WATER that is HIS word.  HE is opening my eyes up once again to HIS well that is FULL of HIS LIVING WATER.  ALL of which is being poured out for me, through me, for HIS purpose to flow out of me.  HE is letting me know that each morning that I decide to follow HIM, and seek HIM, HE is there, ready and waiting...... to teach, lead, and guide me through another portion of my life.  Each day I seek HIM, and ask HIM for strength, so that I am able to live out HIS purpose for my life, as it has been written so perfectly and beautifully as my purpose.  

"Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14

" for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

As each day passes HE is filling me with more of HIS strength, as life living without my son has become extremely hard.  There is no other way to put it, even doing something as mundane as laundry has become a HUGE feat to accomplish, as most of the time I end up in a river of tears when each item of clothing I pick up, his is no longer in there.  It pains me that even being in our bathroom, I am reminded of the sweet little boy that I won't be potty training, or watch him brush his teeth at least twelve times a day.

Even though what I am living out as I have been called to do is hard, I am deeply comforted and feel incredibly loved, and secure in knowing that HE has ensured that I wouldn't be without HIS guidance in how to navigate through this portion of my life that is known as hard.  HE is wanting me to know that HE has built me strong to endure this tragedy so that I would be able to truly understand that with HIM, nothing can separate me from HIS unfailing, unending, relentless, amazing, unconditional LOVE.  

"The chasm is far too wide, I never thought I'd reach the other side. But Your love never fails" JESUS Culture "Your Love Never Fails"

I remember when I first heard this song in 2009, and how I "thought" it was HIS promise to me about my past, and never realizing that it was always meant as HIS gift to me, to understand and know that even in my present, and especially in my future, that I would write it on my heart, that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, could EVER Separate me from HIM, from HIS love, mercy, and grace for me.  I am deeply comforted in knowing just how much time HE took in my past to teach me to prepare me for the greatest test of my life that I would NOT only be able to remember HIS promises to me, but to be able to boldly declare and remind HIM of HIS promises to me.  

 "Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

As the reality deepens and sets in that living without my precious son, HE is there, reminding me that HE makes ALL things work together for my good.   HE is wanting me to know that even the earthly death of my son, was because of HIS great love for me, and for our family.  HE is reminding me of HIS great healing that has been poured into, and through our family, and is now being poured out for ALL to see and know that HE is GOD, and HE is GOOD, ALL of the time.  Through our sorrow, sadness, and grief is HIS sweet PEACE that we cling to, and through HIS peace, comes HIS grace drenching us, and leading us back to our feet as a family, and enables us to be present in the moment that HE has chosen for us, to make the memories as HE has always intended for our family.

HE is letting me know that my role as Wife, and Mama is simply this:  To cling tight to HIS promises that HE has NEVER nor WILL HE EVER leave me, nor forsake me.  To know that NOTHING can separate me from HIS love.  To know that it has been written on purpose for HIS purpose for my purpose that I would be filled with HIS promise daily as I would choose to seek HIM each and everyday waiting for HIM to teach, lead, and guide, so that I would be able to live my life according to HIS will.  To know that even in the death of my precious earthly son, HE was there, HE is there, HE is holding him, and HE is holding me.  Therefore, I must get out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth, eat healthy, and take care of me.  As my role as Mama is to care for my family.  To be present, to show up, to make memories, to want to make memories.  To smile, to laugh, the kind of laughter that you have to hold your stomach as it aches from laughing so incredibly hard.  To live each day to its fullest with my precious four children.  To continue to be  my husbands helpmate, to be excited to live another day in HIS KINGDOM with him.  To love, honor, and cherish my husband and to model what being a GODLY wife, and Mama are to my precious children. To speak softly, with a kind, loving, and forgiving heart.  To extend more grace than I ever thought possible, and to show HIS mercy for my children when they "act" like children.  To take each and every moment I am given with them and to cherish those moments.  To be known as loving and forgiving as JESUS was, is, and will always be.   To be known as the woman of FAITH, WHO chose to FIGHT, the GOOD FIGHT in the midst of tragedy, WHO didn't lie down and just take Satan's crap, but WHO stood on her feet with her loving LORD and SAVIOR leading her.  To speak HIS words, and HIS truth, to shut out, and shut up the enemy who seeks to kill, and destroy.  To FIGHT for her family, for her FAITH, who grew tired of being the VICTIM, and WHO through HIS DAILY TEACHINGS has been made strong, who seeks HIS strength each and EVERY single morning to ensure that another day is HIS KINGDOM is ALL that she needs!  To SHOUT IT SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAINS THAT HE IS A ALIVE, ALIVE in her, and NO ONE NOT ONE THING could EVER SEPARATE.  To be a woman who will NO LONGER be quiet in her FAITH, but WHO will continue to write this blog, in order to reach the masses as HE has always intended.  To truly live out her purpose the way that HE has ALWAYS intended for her to live.  

This my Dear Brothers and Sisters is what it means that NOTHING can separate.  Nothing NOT one thing can keep you from receiving HIS love.  HIS purpose has been written on purpose for your life.  Your life is HIS masterpiece, written beautifully and specifically for you, and with HIM, teaching, leading, and guiding you, you my Dear Brothers and Sisters will be MORE than conquerors through CHRIST JESUS WHO died for us, so that we could LIVE with HIM.  My prayer is today that you will see that NOT even in death can we EVER lose HIS love.  I pray today that you will seek HIM, and find the courage to allow HIM to transform and renew your heart and mind to know that HIS will is perfect for your lives. I pray today that if you are feeling trapped you will seek HIM, and that HE will set you free.  Today I am standing up for each of us, and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!  GOD IS ALIVE, JESUS IS ALIVE, in ME and in YOU, and WHATEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER, I am called I WILL go, and I hope you will too.  

love and prayers for you all,

Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS, 

~ Heather 














No comments:

Post a Comment