Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HE knows.......

So since I have made it "known" that I am slooooow learner, this will come as NO surprise to you, that once again it has taken some time for me to grasp and understand the fact, that NO matter what I may be feeling...... HE knows.  I can only imagine if HE weren't this unchanging, unfailing, unconditional, unending, SOVEREIGN LORD, I can only imagine how exasperated HE would be with me..... afterall..... I exasperate myself whenever I reach the aha "light bulb" moment in my walks with HIM.

However, since HE doesn't get exasperated with me, HE loves me all the more, and that is exactly what HIS Daily Teachings is about today.  HE is wanting me to know and understand that HE knows how weary I am from crying.  HE is telling me that HE knows my pain, that HE knew it long before I ever even felt it.  HE knows the cries of my heart, long before I even feel a cry well up in my heart. HE is reminding me that HE is the ONE WHO created me after all, so therefore NOTHING, NOT one thing that I do, say, or think catches HIM by surprise...... HE knows.

HE is telling me that HE created me so perfectly so that I would be able to cry out to HIM for help, and that my cries for help from HIM would be endless.  HE knows...... how much I fear that I will agitate, aggravate HIM with my endless cries for help, HE is telling me that HE NEVER tires of hearing from me, and that is because HE loves me, HE delights in me, and HE wants nothing more than for me to know and trust that HE is the only ONE WHO loves me unconditionally.

"As for me, I call to God,  and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me. God, who is enthroned from of old, who does not change—he will hear them and humble them, because they have no fear of God." Psalm 55:16-19

HE has been working in me and through me these days to humble me, and this morning I received a HUGE slice of humble pie when HE began speaking to my heart about how weary I have been feeling.  HE is telling me that HE knows..... HE knows...... that my tears are endless these days, that deep sorrow runs through me, and that I am the saddest I have ever been in my entire life.  

HE is wanting me to know that HE knows...... all about my deep sorrow.  HE is telling me that my sorrow and tears are all apart of HIS plan.  HIS plan to bring me closer to HIM, to lead me, to teach me, to guide me that I can, and will be fully dependent on HIM, when I choose to seek HIM, and SEE that no matter what I am going through, HE knows..... and not only does HE know..... HE knows what I need to do to get through it.

"  list my tears on your scroll— are they not in your record? Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help.  By this I will know that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?" Psalm 56:8-11

HE is telling me that through my tears and sorrow HE is pouring HIS living water, HIS word to cleanse my weary and broken soul.  HE is wanting me to know that I shouldn't tire from crying, rather I should be accepting and embracing that because HE loves me, HE is having me cry.  HE is telling me that HIS purpose for my tears is so that I will be able to receive HIS true healing.

HE is wanting me to know that even though I have been led astray as to the meaning of my tears over the years, HE is telling me that HE created the ability for me to cry to open me up. HE is telling me that it's time to shut down, shut out, and shut up the enemies LIES that crying makes me weak.   HE is wanting me to write it on my heart, meditate on HIS truth that crying is what opens me up to HIS true healing.  HE is wanting me to know that when I cry I am opening myself up to receive HIS strength, and that is how HE has always intended to build me strong.  

HE is wanting me to know that there is a real danger to having dry eyes.  HE is telling me that while the world SEES weakness in tears, or SEE them as a waste, HE is wanting me to know that HIS truth is crying is something HE knows will bring me closer to HIM.  HE is wanting me to remember HIS truth, HIS word that in HIM there is life.  HE is reminding me that the life that I am seeking to live is NOT of this world, rather of HIS KINGDOM of HEAVEN, and even though I am here on this side of the veil, I can still be living in HIS KINGDOM, but I must go through the tests, trials, and storms so that I can know and understand, and even more so appreciate what HIS KINGDOM offers me that this world cannot.  HE knows...... HE knew that one day I would seek HIM for the answers, and today HE is pouring them into me...... HE knows that I would come to HIM feeling weary and weak,  and HE knew that just what I would need, and that HE would blow me away with HIS blessings in giving me exactly what I needed, right when I needed it.  This is how I KNOW that HE is SOVEREIGN.

A few yeas ago through a soul-sisters prayer is when I first learned that HE is SOVEREIGN, and it would be that from that point on HE would be teaching me exactly what that means. HE is reminding me that HE knows.... HE knew that I would dig deep into HIS word so that I would be able to know and understand what HIM being SOVEREIGN meant for my life.  

HE is teaching me once again that HIM being SOVEREIGN means that HE is in control.  HE is reminding me once again that the sorrow, pain, anguish, and tears that I am experiencing, are only temporary.  HE is telling me that HE knows that I am weary from living with all of those things.  HE is reminding me once again of HIS word that promises that HE will wipe away every tear that I have cried, and that one day I will know and understand WHY HE did what HE did, is doing what HE is doing, and will do what HE is going to do.  HE is telling me that the only way I can really know and understand is by TRUSTING HIM, that HE knows..... and I will only be able to that when I study HIS word, speak HIS word, and live according to HIS word.

" he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The Lord has spoken." Isaiah 25:8

HE is lovingly reminding me once again that HE knows.... how much my Mama heart aches and longs to hold my precious little love, and HE knows.... how much I want for this pain, sorrow, sadness, anguish, and grief to leave me.  HE knows of my anger and resentment towards HIM in asking me to go through yet another really difficult time in my life.  HE is telling me that HE knows..... never should I "think" that I am hiding anything from HIM, as HE is SOVEREIGN, and because of that I can TRUST that HE knows......

"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold." Job 23:10

I am deeply comforted by HIS word this morning that is HIS promise for me to cling to, press into, lean into, that in my times of trouble, I never have to fear whether or NOT HE is there...... HE knows..... HE cares...... HE loves me deeply, and HE will help me, all I have to do is ask.  I am comforted that in knowing that it is through ALL of HIS teaching, leading, and guiding me, that I know and understand that is how HE is refining and renewing me, and that to me, is incredibly humbling.  In seeking HIM to walk humbly with HIM, HE is teaching me how to do just that.  HE knows..... HE is in EVERY single detail of my life.

HIS promise to me today is this:  Whenever I am feeling weary and weak, I need to just come into HIS presence, by coming into my feelings, feeling what it is that hurts, bring it ALL to HIM.  HE is reminding me once again that HE is the Resurrection and the life, Eternal Life, which is the ultimate goal in my FAITH in HIM.  HE is letting me know that my son has already reached the ultimate goal and is with HIM..... waiting for me to join them when my time here on Earth is through.  

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die" John 11:25

" Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,  for our “God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:28-29

HE is telling me that HE knows..... of my fear of abandonment.  HE is telling me that I NEVER have to fear HIM abandoning me, as HE will always be there for me.  HE is telling me that when I cry, HE hears me, and through my tears, that is how HE is breaking me open so that I can be filled with HIS endless JOY, HIS unfailing strength, HIS unfailing, unconditional, relentless love, HIS amazing grace, and HIS HOPE which is the anchor to my soul, and it is through my FAITH in HIM that I able to continue on this journey called life.

"This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure" Hebrews 6:19

HE is reminding me once again that HIS LIGHT is always shining bright for me, therefore I must choose to run towards HIS light, and NOT shrink back, but lean into, press forward in my FAITH in HIM, that HE can, will, and does do what is absolutely what is best for me...... even when it hurts.......

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" John 1:5

"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalm 119:105

"But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back.” Hebrews 10:38

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS, I pray today that you will know that the sorrow, anguish, pain, grief, that you feel...... HE knows..... HE knows all about it, as HE created you to feel it.  HE created you to cry, to feel to know, to understand that you needing someone, and that someone is HIM.  I pray today will be the day you have the courage to lay your burden downs at the cross and seek HIM to receive HIS living water, to cleanse your weary and aching soul.  I pray today for the LORDS favor and blessing to poured over each of your lives, that you will know that you never have to worry whether or NOT HE is there.  I pray today you will feel HIS presence, and know just how deeply loved you are by HIM.

with love, hope, prayers, grace, compassion, and blessings,
Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,

~ Heather 










No comments:

Post a Comment