Sunday, December 28, 2014

nothing too difficult

Since surviving the worst day of my life, I have found myself in oceans of tears saying, "this is too hard GOD, this is too difficult..... I know I'm called to walk this journey, but I don't want to, it hurts too much."  Every single day since the worst day of my life, I have cried out to HIM, and have begged HIM to please unbreak my heart, bring back my JOY, and please take me out of this sorrow, sadness, pain, and anguish, LORD JESUS please lift me out, RESCUE me.

True to HIS promises to me, HE is leading me straight into HIS word, which is HIS Daily Teachings today by revealing to me, that with HIM, through HIM, in HIM, nothing is too difficult.  HE is letting me know that HE has heard, is hearing, and will continue to hear my cries for help.  HE is wanting me to know that it's not that HE doesn't care, it's that HE has already equipped me with what I am needing to conquer the sorrow, pain, sadness, and anguish that I am currently living.  HE is reminding me once again that HIS JOY is there, that just in my waking up this morning, I must remember that each and every single day is HIS gift of JOY to me.  All I have to do is open my eyes every single morning and choose to SEE HIS JOY.

"This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

HE is asking me to remember where we began in HIS Daily Teachings, and that is with Power Thoughts.  HE is letting me know that HE didn't teach, lead, and guide me through each of them, just so that I would know them for knowledge, rather HE did all of that because HE loves me enough to prepare me, to equip me with HIS word, HIS truth, so that when I would have to live through the worst day of my life, I would NOT only survive, but that I would be able to say that with HIM, through HIM, nothing is too difficult to conquer.

"Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach." Deuteronomy 30:11

HE is wanting me to know that in the times where I feel as if though what I am going through is too hard, HE is telling me to lean in, press into, HIS word, HIS truth, and allow HIS HOLY SPIRIT to teach, lead, and guide, so that I will be able to navigate through the hard times, so that I will be able to persevere, and conquer the hard times in my life.  So that I will then be able to say, as I am HIS living vessel of TRUTH that with HIM I am more than a conqueror.  

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

Today HE is taking me deep into HIS word in the book of Romans and showing me how all of the Power Thoughts that I have learned to apply to my life, are so that I will be able to NOT only read HIS word, but study HIS word, and meditate on HIS word, so that when I would have to NOT only survive the worst day of my life, I, Heather, would be able to conquer the worst day of my life.

HE is reminding me that the enemy would like NOTHING more for me to feel guilty that I am so needy of HIS Daily Teachings, so HE is letting me know that NOTHING could be further from the truth, as HIS word isn't so that I will feel bad for NOT understanding and doing exactly what HE calls me to do, but rather to encourage me that in the times where I feel so incredibly weak, I will know that HE is there, HE cares for me, and that FOREVER and EVER HE will remind me, and fill me with HIS truth that there is absolutely NO condemnation in CHRIST JESUS.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

Once again HE is reminding me that I have been anointed by HIS HOLY SPIRIT to speak HIS words, and LIVE out HIS truth.  HE is wanting me to know that whenever I can sense myself going into the mode of thinking that this is too hard, I must lean in and press into HIS word, in choosing to stand firm in my FAITH, that with HIM, NOTHING is too difficult.    That when I am feeling weak all I have to do is call on HIM, and HE will fill me with HIS strength.

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

HE is wanting me to always remember that when I chose to receive HIM into my heart, my life, by making the choice to be baptized, it was then that I was filled with HIS HOLY SPIRIT, and that is when my journey began, at least in my knowledge that I, Heather, a once broken, lost, sinner, am HIS child.  HE is telling me that if ever I feel as if though I don't matter in all of this sorrow, sadness, pain, and anguish, I must remember I am HIS child, I, Heather, am a child of GOD.

" For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God." Romans 8:14

HE is asking me today to NOT focus on my present sufferings, that my past, and current sufferings, don't even, and won't even compare to HIS glory that will be revealed in me.  This means that the reason why I know I am able to walk this journey of hard, is because with each and every single step I know that HE is with me, teaching, leading, and guiding me so that I will be in right standing with HIM.  

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

HE is telling me that the reason I am the writer of HIS Daily Teachings, is because HE is the Author of HIS Daily Teachings.  HE is once again reminding me that even though it may seem as if though everything that is happening in my life is to bring me pain, I must remember that there is a reason as to WHY HE has taken so much time to prepare me, to know that HIS plan, HIS will, HIS way, HIS timing, HIS provision, are absolutely perfect, that HE doesn't make a single mistake.  That even when it hurts, HE is still so incredibly good, and when I choose to keep my heart, soul, and mind focused on HIM, and HIS teachings, in HIS timing, HIS glory will be revealed, and that is when HE will wipe away every single tear of the oceans of tears that I have shed in my lifetime.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:4

HE is wanting me to remember HIS Daily Teachings when I am finding it too difficult to rely on my FAITH in HIM, so that I will remember and know that with HIM nothing is too difficult, that I, Heather, can and will survive, and conquer the worst day of my life.  HE is telling me that HIS Daily Teachings is being written when I allow myself to be led by HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  HE is the ONE WHO tells me what to type, and when to type it.  Since I began to write the blog, there has only been two times where I have deleted a full blog post, as it was self seeking, and NOT by HIM leading me to say what it is that HE is wanting me to share.

" In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God." Romans 8:26-27

HE is reminding me once again that NOTHING that HE is teaching, leading, or guiding me through is to make things hard for me,or to punish me for my mistakes, but rather to do HIS good works, as I am HIS child, HE loves me, and I have been chosen, and have been equipped to live out HIS calling according to HIS purpose.  Simply put, HIS way, NOT my way.... always.  All because HE loves me, and has taken so much time to show me, to prepare me, to fill me, so that when I would live through, survive, the worst day of my life, I would be able to conquer ALL of the hard stuff that came with it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. " Romans 8:28

Since losing my precious son, I have said that missing him is the hardest part.  I am ever so thankful and grateful for the many memories that HE has filled me with, that HE allowed me to experience, live through, and to keep buried deep in my heart with my sweet little boy. When I think back to my pregnancy with him, I remember how scared I was, as I had to be on twice weekly injections just to sustain the pregnancy.  In that time however, I depended more on HIM that I did the injections, that I prayed NON-stop, in fear that if I didn't something bad would happen.  HE is wanting me to know that HE wants me to pray in FAITH, not in fear.  HE is telling me that HIS plan isn't just to make my life hard, but rather to teach, lead, guide, and to grow me strong in my FAITH so that I would be HIS ambassador, HIS living vessel to share HIS message of HOPE that there is NOTHING to fear, that NOT even when you find yourself living through the worst day of your life, you will know that nothing is too difficult for HIM, that HE will make everything work for HIS good, and that when you choose to follow HIS will, HIS plan, HIS way for your life, HIS glory will SHINE through you for all the world to SEE.

"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:5

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

It has been through HIS Daily Teachings that have learned, and am still learning, and will continue to learn that how I choose to live my life, is just as important as how I will choose to die.  In knowing that HIS plan, HIS will, HIS purpose has been written specifically for me, I must remember that it is of the utmost importance that even when it hurts, especially when it hurts, I must remember that ALL PRAISE HONOR and GLORY are HIS, and that I have been chosen to walk this journey, because HE knew, HE knows, that FOREVER I will be HIS, and in knowing that I know that I can live my life according to HIS purpose.  

Through each and every test, trial, and storm, I am even more convinced that I am to be HIS living vessel, so SHOUT IT, SCREAM it from the ROOFTOPS, that HE is GOD, and HIS is GOOD ALL of the time.  I am to be HIS light in this dark world, and be HIS messenger of TRUTH, to share HIS message of HOPE that HE is THE SAVIOR of the WORLD, that NOT even death could overtake HIM, that HE DEFEATED DEATH, that HE is there, HE loves us, that HE cares, and that HE has amazing plans for each and every single one of us.  That HE DEFEATED death so that we would be reconciled back to HIM and HIS FATHER in HEAVEN so that we would be able to live an eternal life.  ONE FILLED with happiness, HOPE, JOY, and unconditional LOVE.

Through HIS blood that HE shed for me, I am SAVED, I am RESCUED, I am REDEEMED, and it is now my responsibility to share that with the world HIS message of HOPE, that HE is our SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and HE has OVERCOME the world.   In knowing that HE OVERCAME the world, HE is telling me that I too will OVERCOME this world, as HE is leading me through small victories through my FAITH so that I will be VICTORIOUS, and that my friends is something to SHOUT, and SCREAM about, to tell ALL of the world of WHAT HE has done, IS doing, and WILL continue to do, all because HE loves me.

" for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God." 1 John 5:4-5

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS, it is my prayer today that you will know that NOTHING is too difficult for HIM.  That even in the worst day of your life, HE is there, and HE will help you through it.  I pray that you will know that through HIM, with HIM to you will NOT only survive, but you will conquer what the enemy is trying to take you out with.  I pray that you will have the courage to seek HIM in your tears, anguish, heartache, and pain.  Through your sorrow you will have the courage to admit that without HIM you can't do anything,  and HE will show you, through HIS unconditional, relentless love for you, that with HIM you CAN do anything, and everything.  I pray today that you will choose to let go of your way, seek HIS way, and give HIM your heart.  I pray that HIS favor and blessings be poured over your life today in your obedience to HIM.  

Much love, prayers, compassion, understanding, and grace,

your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,

~ Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment