Saturday, November 23, 2013

"methodical"

In the past few weeks i have been making some very poor decisions in regards to my thoughts and actions. Without even realizing it myself I have allowed myself to be manipulated by the father of lies.  This very manipulation has kept me from my calling, and has hindered me from hearing GOD's word.  Since I wasn't hearing GOD's word, I was unable to type my blog.   Since I wasn't able to type my blog, I felt like I was nothing, and I wasn't fulfilling any sort of purpose. 

Last week on Sunday morning at 11am a tornado ripped through central IL.  The destruction that it left in it's path was unfathomable.  For the past week I have been in constant prayer waiting for HIS instructions, and yet, I found myself being pulled further and further away from HIS calling for my life.  This frustrated me to no end, and I went to bed almost every night feeling like a fraud, a failure.  How I, Heather could claim to be a committed follower of JESUS, and yet fall so hard onto my face.  

Over and over I repeated the thoughts that were placed in my head.  You shouldn't be typing your blog, as no one really cares about what you are writing about lately.  You've done all your ever going to do, you are a fraud, you don't believe.  You will never overcome the bondage in your life.  You will never serve in a church again, as it will never be the church you once had.  Over and over I repeated the lies, and the more I said them, the more I clung to them, and the more they became the truth of my life.  

HIS Daily Teachings today is letting me know that all these lies, were the "methodical" works of Satan.  HE is wanting me to know that Satan is very patient, and he is in it for the long haul to make sure that I self destruct.  HE is wanting me to know that at every point in my life Satan is there waiting, prowling, to destroy me.  Through my thoughts, my actions, and through my words, Satan is lying in wait to pounce on me when I am most vulnerable.

HE has revealed to me today that I have fallen for them  hook  line an sinker.  I have been a goner for the past two months, in slowing allowing the bondages to form in my heart, and eventually through Satan's persistence,  over into my life.  

HE is wanting me to know today that through HIS HOLY SPIRIT, I have the power and the authority to break free from the strongholds and bondages in my life.  In other words, HE is letting me know that the deal is off when it comes to Satan.  HE is wanting me to declare that by the power and the authority of JESUS CHRIST I am healed.  I was purchased and bought for a price.  JESUS' sacrifice for  my sins, HE paid it all, a debt that I could NEVER repay.  I am free because of HIM, and because of HIS sacrifice I no longer have to live under the lies and the manipulation of Satan.  HE is telling me that the "father of lies" no longer has any hold over me, all I have to do is declare HIM as my savior, and cast Satan out!  

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

I am learning that this verse that JESUS said, no longer has to be the truth for my life.  I do not belong to the "father of lies."  I am saved, I am loved, I have been forgiven.  I no longer have to  hold onto the spirit of fear, anxiety, compromise.  I can and will rebuke all the generational curses that have been put upon me.  I do have the right to say NO to Satan, and YES to GOD.  

HE is reminding me today that no matter how much I "think" I understand what HE has been teaching me, I won't be able to continue to grow in my faith for HIM, until I surrender, and seek HIM, and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single moment of my journey with HIM.  HE has let me know that until I am willing to die unto myself and pick up my cross every single day, I won't be able to live a truly blessed life.  

Today HE is letting me know that the things that I have been "holding" onto have been slowly destroying me.  HE is wanting me to know that my "holding" on has been all through the "methodical" works of Satan.  HE wants me to be a strong fierce warrior of HIS army, and HE doesn't want me to fear anything, because HE has proven to me time and again that HE is always there for me!

This morning HE has reminded me of HIS steadfastness through a song by Matt Redman called "YOU never let go."  Oh no, You never let go.  Through the calm and through the storm.   Oh no, You never let go.  In every high and every low.  Oh no, You never let go.  Lord, You never let go of me

I am learning that since our move, I have allowed myself to be on the complete low end of my faith.  Even though I knew my faith was dwindling, I was still holding out HOPE that HE would spark a new purpose in my life, and HE would rescue me.

Today HIS Daily Teachings was to remind me that HE is always at the door my heart, waiting to be let in, but I must first open the door to HIM.  HE is wanting me to know that until I open the door to my heart, HE can't come in, and HE can't rescue me.  I am once again learning the "hard way" because I held so tightly to "my way," instead of letting go and letting HIS way be the path for my life.  

Today I am truly thankful that HIS mercies are new every morning, and today is a gift that I have been given.  I am thankful that I am able to surrender, and repent of my sins, and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single moment of my life today.  I am thankful that HE has revealed to me that the downward spiral I have been on lately has all been through the "methodical" works of the devil.

I am thankful that my SAVIOR loves me enough to send HIS angels to fight for me, to keep me safe.  I am thankful that HIS HOLY SPIRITS resides in me, and I pray that HIS presence will be known in me and through me to every person that I come in contact with.

I pray today that if you are feeling lost, broken, alone, or afraid, that you will be be filled by HIS peace that surpasses anything of this world.  I pray that if you feel as if what is happening to you in unfair, that you will seek HIM, and ask HIM to give you the strength and courage to cast out the demons in your life that are keeping you in that dark and lonely place.  I pray today that the demon of sickness will be cast from your life, by announcing and declaring that JESUS CHRIST is your LORD and SAVIOR, and it is by HIS power and authority that the tormentors inside of you must leave!  I pray that you will know that HE is the one who knows and loves you best, and HE is waiting, waiting for you to let HIM in.

Blessings,
Heather 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment