Saturday, November 9, 2013

"training"

I have often stated how GOD work's in themes in my life.  This I know to be true, and HIS Daily Teachings today pretty much summed up every theme HE has been working on me in my life since May. This morning HE revealed to me that HE has been "training" me, and preparing me for the moment where I would have to rely on HIS word alone.  

HE is wanting me to know that there will come a day where I am up against pure evil, and I must be ready.  HE is telling me that it has been through all of HIS Daily Teachings that have prepared me for HIS Daily Teaching today, and that is this has all been for my own personal "training."

Now I will be honest with you and say, that when HE first revealed that to me, I was once again overwhelmed.  You see, over the past few days of this new bible study, I have been struggling with doubts about whether or not I am truly qualified to even write about what HE is telling me.  I have never been to bible college, although it is my dream to one day attend Moody Bible College.  It is my dream to one day be on staff in a church where I am able to counsel people, and deliver them from the demonic influences in their lives.

I was blessed to have a Christian Therapist leading me through some of my darkest hours.  Someone who prayed for me, and spoke boldly against the lies of Satan.  Someone who was brave enough to stand up against Satan and speak in the name of JESUS!

GOD is letting me know this morning, that this is HIS purpose for my life.  Even before I was a Christian I was going to become a social worker.  I even toured a college campus, and looked at all the classes I needed to take, however serious doubt set in, as at the time I had no idea just how much of a deliverance I was in need of.  I would honestly say, that I had no idea that I was so trapped.

Today's Bible Study really spoke to me, in a way that sadly I could relate. As I began to read my book "When Pigs Move In,"  I could sense GOD saying to me, "get ready, as it's going to be intense today."  Just the first title I read today overwhelmed me.   "Demonic Powers Can Actually Live in Christians."  

Since this past May GOD has been preparing me for this very moment where I would fully understand that spiritual warfare really does exist amongst believers.  In May HE blessed me with a book called "Declarations for Women Against Spiritual Warfare."  Every morning I read this book, which is jammed pack with scripture, and then prayer to go along with the scripture.  It never ceases to amaze me that whatever is in that book, goes right along with the current theme that HE is teaching me.  

As I began to read Novembers Declarations, I kept reading how I was anointed.  In not knowing what that meant, I went searching for answers.  In searching for those answers, I then sensed that HE wanted me to read that book that I have had for several years, that even "attempted" to read once.  HE is letting me know that HE has been "training" me and preparing me to be able to even handle this book.  This book is by far the most overwhelming, heavy, dark book I have ever read.  However, HE doesn't want me to view it as such, rather HE wants me to view this book as uncovering, unmasking the darkness of Satan's Kingdom, and shining HIS light on the lives of those who are oppressed.  

HE is letting me know that it is Satan's ultimate goal to keep myself, and others oppressed so that we will NOT be able to live in true freedom.  JESUS has stated that HE is the Light, and HE is the way.  HE is wanting me to be able to boldly declare that to Satan, and not be afraid of him.

"Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” John 8:12

This morning HE revealed to me that even the smallest unforgiveness that I have been harboring in my heart paves the way for demon's to torment me.  Therefore, just as HE has been teaching me for the past 7 months, and even longer when I think about it, I must forgive.  Even when I feel that my grudge is so insignificant, and couldn't possibly matter.  Even the slights crack Satan will move in, and set up residence inside of me.  Wreaking havoc over all the good works that CHRIST is doing in me, and through me.  I must rebuke the lies of Satan, and speak boldly to him that he has NO  power or authority over me what so ever!

HE reminded me that when I am struggling with forgiving someone, just how many times I must forgive them.  

"Then Peter came to Jesus and said, “Lord, how many times may my brother sin against me and I forgive him, up to seven times?”  Jesus said to him, “I tell you, not seven times but seventy times seven!" Matthew 18:21-22

GOD is letting me know this morning that I must be ready at all times as I may never know when a situation may arise, and I will need to depend on my faith to carry me through.  HE is wanting me to know that HE has been, and will continue to be "training" me for battle.  Therefore, I must be willing and ready!

HE is letting me know that HE is "training" me for the day when I will be a midst a battle, and will only be able to depend on HIS word.  HE is wanting me to know that the only way I will be able to win that battle is by allowing myself to be lead by HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  This very thought makes me cringe, however GOD doesn't give me a spirit of fear, so therefore I must be strong as HE is the only source for my strength.

"GOD has done this through the ages.  HE has prepared HIS children for battle through circumstances that they did not understand at the time."

I am learning that just as GOD "trained" Moses to stand against Pharaoh and boldly declare "Let my people go,"  I too must be able to stand against the demonic influences in my life, and boldly declare "Let my people go, Let me go."  

"Believers are GOD's people."

GOD is wanting me to know that HE has given me the power and authority to declare freedom in JESUS name.  HE is teaching me that just as JESUS healed the "oppressed" by the devil, so is HE "training" me to do the same.  I am learning that in the name of JESUS I have been given HIS power and authority to boldly stand up to Satan!  HE is calling on me to reveal Satan's lies, and do so without trembling with fear.

HE has reminded me this morning that while my childhood and young adult hood were based on Satan's lies, that does not have to be the same for my life that is happening now.  HE is asking me to take a step in my faith, and trust HIM that HE has this all worked out for my own good.  In choosing to embark on this journey with GOD and writing HIS Daily Teachings, I have chosen to take that step of faith.

GOD is letting me know that because of all the demonic things that were done to me in my past, I have demons.  HE is letting me know that I no longer have to live with those demons, and HE is "training" me so that I too will be able to Cast Out Demon's in the name of JESUS!

HE is wanting me to know that HE will give me the strength to take on evil spirits, and fallen angels that torment myself, and other people.  I am learning that in order to take them on, I must rebuke the doubts that plague my mind.  Such as "am I qualified to be writing this blog?"

I am learning it is not about being qualified, but whether or not I have been equipped and trained by GOD HIMSELF for this very moment.  If ever I have any doubts I must remember that the truth is found in HIS word!

"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19 

HE is telling me that I must meditate on HIS very words that I have just written.  I must know that I have been given HIS "blessed assurance" that I do indeed have HIS power and HIS authority to cast out demons. I have been given the power to be a deliverer.  I have indeed been called to be deliverer.  HE has revealed to me today that this is what my "training" has been for.  HE is wanting me to know that HE will continue to prepare me for the moments, where I will need to step out on my faith, and rely solely on HIS word, and allow myself to be lead by HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

" And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen." Matthew 28:18-20

In the book, the author talks about his first encounter with demons, and how unqualified he felt, even as a Pastor to cast out demons.  He says, "The HOLY SPIRIT was telling me, reassuring me, that JESUS had given power to me to triumph over darkness."  This morning HE is wanting me to know that the it is the very same for me. I am learning that I have been given given the power to triumph over the darkness in my life and the lives of others by JESUS HIMSELF!!!

GOD is teaching me that HE is "training" me for the  moment when I will need to speak in JESUS name.  HE is wanting me to know that the day is coming where I will need to act in JESUS name.  I am learning that Satan will put his spirits of fear on me, and try to keep in me in doubt, therefore I must remember that I have been given the power and the authority from JESUS HIMSELF!

I know that HE is preparing me for the day when I will face pure evil.  This very thought overwhelms me, as I can hardly believe that this is my life now.  Gone are my boring days, where nothing exciting was going on.  Now, I can say my days are full of excitement, as each "training day" that I spend with HIM I am learning so much more than I could have ever thought possible.  I am now know that while I have been spending these days in HIS word, HE has been and will continue to be filling me with HIS strength, and HIS power, and HIS authority, so that I too will be able to cast out demons in the name of JESUS!

I must trust HIM, and choose to be lead by HIS HOLY SPIRIT, by surrendering and picking up my cross, and going wherever HE calls me to go.  I must seek HIM daily, and ask HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through every single step of my journey.  I am learning the importance of knowing HIM, and knowing that I am in HIM, and HE is in me.  

Today I am finding great comfort in my "training" as it is giving me the "blessed reassurance" that I am covered, that I am saved, that I am doing what HE has called me to do.  That I will not be forsaken, that I will not be left behind.  HIS "training" has given me the peace and comfort that I have been needing in my life for so long. 

I pray today that you are struggling with unbearable circumstances in your life that you will turn to the one who knows and loves you best.  I pray that today is the day you begin your "training" sessions with HIM.  I pray that HE will reveal HIS plans and HIS purpose for your life.  I pray that you will be filled by HIS peace, and be comforted in knowing that HE has everything worked out for your own good.

Blessings,
Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment