Tuesday, November 11, 2014

speak life

Yesterday was an incredibly rough day for my family and I.  It was the mark of four weeks without our precious little almost two year old.  I woke up with an extremely heavy heart. We all did.   D and our children struggled just as much as I did throughout the day to hold tight to our memories, yet were brought to tears when realizing that memories is all we have left of our beautiful little boy of light.  

Later in the afternoon D came to me and said, "I want you to go to your bible study tonight, I know how much you need it."  I had been crying all day, and wasn't sure how I would be able to get off the couch, let alone ready to leave our home.  However, HE had something great in mind.  HE was already in the details, and was building me strong, without me even realizing it.  

While on Facebook I saw a heartbreaking post from a dear soul-sister, and it broke my heart. More than that, it made me angry that the enemy was after her.  I quickly began to pray about what HE would have me say to her, and through HIS loving guidance, HE led me straight to HIS word, and it was right then in there, within the day of death that the enemy tried his best to keep me in, that HE captured my heart once again, and led me straight to an opportunity to be a blessing to someone by choosing to speak life where the enemy was "trying" to seek, kill, and destroy.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

HE let me know right away what I was up against, and led me straight to HIS words that speak life, so that I was able to speak HIS words, by speaking HIS truth, which speaks only life. This morning HE is asking me to share what HE had me say, and is leading me straight to HIS word to show me that by allowing HIS HOLY SPIRIT to speak through me, that is how I know that in a time of need I was able to set aside my need to fix something, and to press in, and seek HIS word so that I was able to speak life into a broken, weary, soul, that the enemy was out to destroy.

"Oh my sweet friend, I just saw your post.  I love you!  You don't ever have to feel discouraged with CHRIST, HE will always be there to guide your steps.  I love you so much and will NOT stand for the enemy to feed you ANY lies, and let him take away my courageous prayer warrior soul sister."

The enemy then spoke to her again, and she responded "I'm so sorry.  I know my issues are no comparison to your pain and sorrow."  HIS HOLY SPIRIT then spoke through me, and I said, "Oh no, don't you dare think you don't matter.  Your struggles are just as real, raw, and painful as mine.  Our journey with HIM isn't easy, but it IS possible with HIM teaching, leading, and guiding us!  Always! You matter, your pain matters, your struggles are for HIS purpose, and you are making HIS KINGDOM known through your obedience.  Satan HATES that.  he doesn't care if your weak or strong, he shows NO mercy.  I pray that JESUS' love captures you right now in HIS embrace and let's you know that HE knows your heart, your struggles, and HE's got ALL of it worked out for HIS good. Hold fast my sweet sister HIS help is on the way.  I love you"

Today I am so incredibly thankful for the amazing opportunity that HE used me to be a blessing for someone else, by allowing HIS HOLY SPIRIT to lead me through a difficult day of mourning, and end up feeling refreshed and renewed.  I am so incredibly thankful to know that HE loves me so much that HE relentlessly pursued me in my walk with HIM, so that I would choose to speak life, where the enemy of death, darkness, and evil was lurking.

HIS Daily Teachings today is taking me straight to HIS word, to show me where, and how I was able to speak HIS words, and speak life through HIS HOLY SPIRIT.  HE is letting me know that HE knows the desires of my heart to be like HIM, and to know HIM so intimately that I would be able to discern, and hear ONLY HIS voice.

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” 
Deuteronomy 31:8

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." John 16:13

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

"Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.  Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil,and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.  Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!  Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?  Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” John 8:42-47

"During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayerand petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission." Hebrews 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;" Romans 5:3

"But those who suffer he delivers in their suffering; he speaks to them in their affliction." Job 36:15

" being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

"carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow—to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him and to hold fast to him" Deuteronomy 11:22

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,  for his compassion's never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly  for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:22-26

Today HE is filling me up once again with HIS truth, and preparing me, by teaching, leading, and guiding me straight to HIS word, so that in my time of need, or other's time of need I am able to speak HIS truth, HIS word, I, Heather, HIS disciple, FAITHFUL follower, humble servant, am able to do my part in letting HIS KINGDOM be known in me by choosing to speak life.  

Once again I am in complete awe of just how much HE loves me, in how far HE will go in HIS relentless pursuit to let me know that HE is truly in EVERY single detail of my life, and the lives of WHOM I am blessed enough to be a part of.  Today I am so incredibly thankful that in CHRIST ALONE, CORNERSTONE, HE is making the weak strong! HE is leading us ALL through the storm.  I am thankful to know that I NEVER have to doubt whether or NOT I'm going to make it through, whether or NOT I'm going to survive, as I am be filled daily with HIS true confidence that I, Heather am HIS Daughter, the Daughter of THE KING, WHO will NOT let go of me, WHO is holding me, and will lead me through small victories, so that when I am called home HIS angels will be singing sweet victory!  

Today I am so thankful, and blessed to know that I am once again being reassured through HIS blessed assurance of what my calling, my purpose is in this amazing life that HE has so beautifully written just for me.  I am so incredibly thankful that HE has taken the time to prepare my heart, and mind to know and be able to discern HIS voice so that I will be able to fulfill HIS purpose through HIS plans by walking the path that HE has chosen for me, as HIS HOLY SPIRIT leads me, through HIS word that is truly the lamp unto my feet.  I am so thankful that in choosing to walk in HIS way, I am able to truly live my life the way HE has always intended for me to live.

"Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 3:13

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the eart h Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you." Psalm 139:13-18

"I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes." Psalm 119:125

"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalm 119:105

This is NOT to say that I'm not still in a season of mourning, I most certainly am, and HE will use that for HIS glory.  However, one day I won't be, and all I can say is, if HE is creating me to be this fierce in my season of mourning, I can ONLY imagine what HE has in store for me when I am rebuilt STRONG, in HIS strength, HIS love, HIS mercy, HIS grace, and HIS unending, unfailing, unconditional, and relentless love.  


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,a time to kill and a time to heal,a time to tear down and a time to build,a time to weep and a time to laugh,a time to mourn and a time to dance,a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend,a time to be silent and a time to speak,a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS~ It is my prayer that you will have the courage to seek HIM, and know that HE is ENOUGH for you.  That HIS plans, and HIS purpose for you life are amazing.  I pray that if you are hurting, or are feeling trapped that you will have the courage to speak HIS truth, by digging deep into HIS word, and see not that HE WILL set you free.  HE says, then you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!  The enemy would like nothing more for you than to keep eating the lies he has been feeding you.  JESUS came to rescue us, to die for our sins, so we don't have to perish, so we don't have to be bound in chains of lies that are purposely placed on us to kill and destroy.  I pray today that you will allow HIM to transform and renew your heart, soul, and mind by saying, "There IS POWER in the NAME JESUS!"  Even if you don't know it yet, HE will prove it to you, and you will SEE what HIS power will do in your life.  I pray today for your broken and weary hearts, that you will know HE is there, setting up people to walk your journey with you, WHO will be able to speak boldly HIS truth, by choosing to speak LIFE into your life, and help set you free from your captivity.

Oh how I love each and everyone of you, and pray HIS Daily Teachings today will bless you in your walk.

Much love, prayers, understanding, and always compassion,

Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,

~ Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment