Tuesday, January 6, 2015

blinded

I don't often ask for do-overs from HIM, but if I were to ask for one,  yesterday would surely be the day.  Yesterday I lashed out, in anger, towards someone who was continually placing negative thoughts on me, and through the enemy kept speaking words of death to me, in saying that I was depressed.  I was angry, and tired of them constantly and consistently placing those negative thoughts on me.  More than that I was angry at them for thinking so little of just how BIG GOD is moving, has moved, and will continue to move in my life.  The final straw was close friends of mine, let me know that this person was talking about me on a social media site, and sharing personal information, that of which I do NOT share on here. In hearing that, I had enough, and I for lack of a better term "put this person in their place." 

In my anger, I said things that I wouldn't have otherwise said, however, I was so "feelings" led to speak up for myself, that I forgot one important thing, HE is there, and HE is fighting for me always. The more I read what they were saying about me, the stronger my anger became, and though I knew HIS truth, I was becoming blinded with the distractions that the enemy was "trying" to place in my life, to keep me from living out HIS truth.

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14

HIS Daily Teachings today is letting me know that the reason WHY HE introduced Power Thoughts to me, was so that when I would come under fire of lies, I would be able to lean in, press in, and speak HIS truth.  Through Power Thoughts I have learned that my thoughts control my overall health. That right there is WHY HE began HIS Daily Teachings with that very concept.  HE knew, HE was truly in the details to prepare me for the hardest portion of my journey that I would ever face.  HE is letting me know that HE was NOT surprised of the attack that I have been under, and HE knew that HE had built me strong enough to withstand it, however in my humanness, I lost HIS vision and allowed myself to become blinded with distractions, and thus did exactly what I knew NOT to do. In losing HIS vision, I forgot that with HIM there is always perfect PEACE, and all I need to do is wait for HIM, and TRUST that HE will work everything out for my good, and ALL for HIS glory.

" You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." Isaiah 26:3

HE is reminding me the reason WHY HE had me spend so much time in the last year a half on really thinking about what I was "thinking" about was so that when the time would come that I needed to keep myself in check I could.  Not only that I could, but most importantly I would.  HE is reminding me once again that the enemy would like NOTHING more than for me to be trapped and locked up in my own prison, to isolate me in my "thinking" that HE has left me, and that depression is the only way to go from here.  However, since HE loves me too much to EVER let me be blinded by the lies and manipulations, HE made sure that when I would come up against someone relentless in their pursuit of labeling me, HE increased HIS pursuit to tell me, to show me just how much HE loves me, and how HE will always be fighting for me.

"Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way." 1 Kings 8:23

In seeking HIM this morning, I asked for HIS forgiveness, and for refocus on being HOLY and doing what it is that HE has called me to do.  I poured my heart out to HIM that I was angry that this person was saying that NO one could ever survive the loss of their child with "just" CHRIST alone.  GAH!!! Just typing that makes me upset, as IN CHRIST ALONE, CORNERSTONE is the ONLY way to survive, and NOT only just survive, but CONQUER as well.  I know this to be true as this is WHY HE had me sing My HOPE is built on NOTHING less, than JESUS BLOOD and RIGHTEOUSNESS, I dare NOT trust the sweetest frame, but wholly TRUST in JESUS NAME!  CHRIST ALONE, CORNERSTONE, weak MADE STRONG in the SAVIORS LOVE, and through the storm HE is LORD, LORD of ALL!!!!  

"So this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone,
    a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
the one who relies on it
    will never be stricken with panic." Isaiah 28:16

"Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming." 1 Peter 1:13

In becoming blinded by the anger, rage, animosity, and need to be heard, in my way, I was forgetting that HE is already right where I am, and has gone ahead, and made EVERYTHING work out for HIS good, for my good.  ALL because HE loves me.  HE is telling me I need only to remember that when under attack, remember that HE is there.   HE is wanting me to always remember that through HIS HOLY SPIRIT, HIS power is within me, is building me strong, to withstand anything and everything that comes up against me.  

" And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong" 1 Corinthians 16:13

" Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." Ephesians 6:10


HE is wanting me to always remember to lean in, and press into my FAITH in HIM, to stand firm in my FAITH, by remembering that when I find myself under attack, I must remember that it is the enemies attempt to keep my blinded.  HE is reminding me once again that when under attack I must remember to PUT ON HIS armor, so that I will be in right standing with HIM, so that I will be HOLY as HE is HOLY.  

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." Ephesians 6:11

" For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Therefore put on the full armor of God,so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.  Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:12-17

HE is reminding me that NOT only must I put on HIS armor, but that I must always remember to stay in constant contact with HIM.  Meaning I must pray to HIM, cry out to HIM, seek HIM, and allow HIM to teach, lead, and guide me through whatever it is that is "trying" to keep me blinded from HIS truth, as HIS voice, is THE VOICE of TRUTH.  

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Ephesians 6:18

" Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:6-9

In seeking HIS truth this morning about WHY I was irate about what was being said about me, HE is letting me know that is because of the lies and manipulations that I grew up with, and how as an adult, HE has taken so much time taking me back into my childhood and showing me where HE was, and HIS truth of every single lie and manipulation that kept me blinded from HIS truth when I was growing up.  

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32

Once again HE is reminding me of why  HE allowed certain things to transpire in my life, when it comes to depression so that I would know the difference from how I felt then, to how I feel now.  HE is telling me this is the very REASON WHY HE introduced the concept of NOT being  feelings led.  In knowing all of this, my heart sinks knowing that instead of waiting for HIM and HIS perfect timing, I tried to RUSH my justice, that I needed. 

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes." Psalm 37:7 

Once again HE is reminding me that even when I allow myself to become blinded, ALL I have to do is seek HIM, HIS forgiveness, and it will be given to me.  HE is reminding me once again the gift of a New Day of New Beginnings awaits me each and every morning that I wake up.  HE is reminding me once again that HE is the ONE WHO has the last word, when it comes to everything in this life, therefore I need NOT to fear anything, or anyone. 

"For I am the Lord your God  who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear;  I will help you. " Isaiah 41:13

This morning HE is reminding me of HIS promises to cling to, in form of the many songs that HE has placed heavy and planted deeply into my heart.  HE is letting me know that this is WHY HE made sure that I would have worship music at my disposal every single morning during our walks and talks together.  Throughout HIS Daily Teachings, I am SEEING HIS promises everywhere I look, and that brings me so much comfort, as I know that I am truly NEVER alone, that HE is there, and that HE truly is in EVERY single detail of my life with HIM.

"YOUR VOICE stands through the ages, YOUR voice shatters the darkness, In YOU we are more than conquerors. YOU speak and strongholds surrender, YOUR name overcomes the enemy. In You we are more than conquerors." Elevation Worship " Last Word"

But the voice of truth tells me a different story. And the voice of truth says, "Do not be afraid!" And the voice of truth says, "This is for My glory." Out of all the voices calling out to me, I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth" Casting Crowns, "Voice of Truth"

"You are my strong tower Shelter over me. Beautiful and mighty. Everlasting King.  You are my strong tower. Fortress when I'm weak. Your name is true and holy.  And Your face is all I seek. In the middle of my darkness.  In the midst of all my fear.  You're my refuge and my hope. When the storm of life is raging. And the thunder's all I hear.  You speak softly to my soul" Kutless "Strong Tower"

"Death, where is your sting? Your power is as dead as my sin.  The cross has taught me to live.  And mercy, my heart now to sing" Hillsong United "Scandal of Grace"

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS, I pray that my story brings you encouragement, that through HIM, with HIM ALL things are possible.  I pray that you will know that no matter what you may come up against, HE is already there, has been there, working things out for your good, and SHINING HIS glory in it, and through it for all to SEE.  I pray today that if you too are suffering from injustice, that you will have the courage to seek HIM, ask HIM to show you HIS justice, through HIS timing, so that you will be able to TASTE and SEE that HE is good ALL of the time.  I pray today that HE will comfort you, and bring to your aching heart, much needed peace.  I pray that if you are holding onto wrong doings of others towards you that you will have the courage to let go, forgive those who have hurt you, and TRUST HIM that HE knows and HE will bring forth justice on your behalf.  I pray today that if you too have been blinded, that you will reach up for HIS hand, seek HIM, and take HIS gift of HIS vision, HIS perspective for you and your life, so you will know HIS purpose for your life.  

Always in prayers of love I pray blessings over each of you, and that HIS grace may be upon you,

Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,

~ Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment