Sunday, January 4, 2015

Promises

This morning I woke up with excitement, as I knew HE had a very important message for me.  One that carried over from yesterday's teaching, and I could hardly wait to get down to my office, and pen my thoughts in my journal, so that HE would speak straight to my heart, and fill in the gaps of doubt with HIS truth!  I am blown away by how much HE knows me, my heart, and gave me exactly what I needed, and just solidified even more how much HE loves me, cares for me, helps me, and hears every single one of my cries for HELP to HIM.

HIS Daily Teachings is continuing in HIS Promises for New Beginnings. Learning about HIS Promises, is really nothing new to me, however because HE loves me, HE knew that I would need to hear, and be reminded constantly everything HE has done, is doing, and will continue to do in my life, for me, and through me.  HE is reminding me once again just how beautifully, wonderfully, and specifically HE created me on purpose for HIS purpose, so that I would be able to live out HIS plans, by walking HIS path that HE so awesomely created for me.  Just knowing that makes me cry, as I never realized in my 11 year walk with HIM just how much HE loves me.  

"Taste and see that the Lord is good;  blessed is the one who takes refuge in him." Psalm 34:8

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb." Psalm 139:13

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." Isaiah 26:3


Today I am blown away by HIS Promises to me, and what they mean for me. 

 Promises ~  that HE will NEVER leave me, nor will HE EVER forsake me. 

" Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8

Promises ~  that HE will pour HIS truth into every single crack, and crevice of doubt that lingers in my body. 

"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:5

"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Psalm 145:18

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

 Promises ~  that HE would hold me in HIS righteous hand when my soul is weak, and weary

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Promises ~ for Strength to get through another day here on this Earth without my precious little boy. For Strength when this broken and fallen world becomes overwhelming.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29

"The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him" Exodus 15:2

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling." Exodus 15:13

" I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13


Promises ~  that HE chose me to be Mama to HIS amazing five precious children for HIS purpose. That WHO I am, is WHO HE intended for me, and that is HIS FAITHFUL, humble servant, wife to D, Mama to HIS five, Daughter, Sister, and friend to many.  Each and every role that I have been blessed with to be HIS light, to share HIS message of HOPE.

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6


Promises ~ that HE would always teach, lead, and guide me in how to be their Mama, and NOT only be their Mama, but BE the Mama that HE always intended for me to be.

"Yet I am always with you;  you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:23-26

Promises ~ that HE will hold me up, so I will be the ONE WHOM doesn't shrink back in fear, but WHO chooses to stand firm in her FAITH in HIM, and TRUST HIM completely, that even when it hurts, ALL things are POSSIBLE!!!

" You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For,
“In just a little while,
    he who is coming will come
    and will not delay.”
 And,
“But my righteous one will live by faith.
    And I take no pleasure
    in the one who shrinks back.”

But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved." Hebrews 10:36-39

" And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place" Ephesians 6:14

"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you." 2 Chronicles 20:17

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.  At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:9-14


That alone right there, in that last paragraph is enough to write about for a lifetime! I am so incredibly thankful, and blessed to NOT only know of my SAVIOR, but to honestly KNOW HIM, TRUST HIM, WALK with HIM DAILY, and through it ALL can look back on ALL the times in my life and SEE HIM and SEE what HE has done, is doing, and WILL continue to do for me, in me, and through me, to reach the last, the least, and the lost.

" Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.  For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” Luke 19:9-10

Today I am so incredibly comforted by HIM as HE loves me so much that HE let me know that HE knows the cries of my heart, and knows how much I need constant reminders of HIS Promises that are FOR me, and just how much I cling to them, in order to overcome, survive, and CONQUER this portion of my journey that is full of sorrow, sadness, and pain.  ALL of which HE knows about, and NOT only that, has already gone ahead, and worked EVERYTHING out for HIS good, and has filled me with HIS Promises for a GLORIOUS FUTURE for myself and my family.  


"Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed." Joshua 23:14

"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does." Psalm 145:13

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

As I sit here typing, I am thinking about WHO HE is in my life, HIS truth, and what I know as HE has proven to me time and again WHO HE is, by leading me to SEE ALL that HE has done, is doing, and will continue to do.  The truth is, because of HIM, and HIS Promises I am now living with HIS True Freedom from my past, as HE has broken every single chain of stronghold, and bondage in my life.  Where there have been lies, have now been replaced with HIS truth!  I am deeply comforted in knowing that HE is the ONE WHO has the last word, and that is enough to keep my running, straight towards HIM, shining HIS light for ALL to SEE.  

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End." Revelations 21:6

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST JESUS, I pray today that if you have any doubt at all of WHO HE is in your life, WHAT HE HAS DONE, IS DOING, OR WILL DO, that you will have the courage to set aside your plans for your life, and seek HIM with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and taste and SEE ALL that HE has to offer is so good.  I pray today that you when you do you will come to know HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR, WHO IS for you, when this broken and fallen world is against you.  I pray that you will receive the much needed comfort, peace, and love that you are so desperately needing in your lives.  I pray today that you will soak in, study, meditate on, and speak HIS promises over your life today, as they are HIS gift to you.  

Always in love and prayers,

Your Sister in CHRIST JESUS,


~ Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment