Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jesus at the Center

Jesus at the center of it all, Jesus at the center of it all. From beginning to the end. It will always be, it's always been You Jesus, Jesus.

Nothing else matters, nothing in this world will do. Jesus You're the center, and everything revolves around You. Jesus, You.


From my heart to the Heavens. Jesus be the center. It's all about You. Yes it's all about You"

This is my heart's cry daily as it is truly what I need for my life.  JESUS must be at the center of my life, I need HIM every hour, minute, and second of every day of my life. 

Power Thought #12 ~ I put GOD first in my life.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3

The most vital thing in my life is putting GOD first in everything....

GOD wants to be first in my thoughts, words, and all of my decisions.  HE is a jealous GOD and REFUSES to be second place in my life!  HE loves me, and wants me to have the very best life possible, so I must choose to put HIM first in everything!  I must  keep in constant prayer with HIM as HE is #1 in my life, and without HIM I have and am nothing!

"For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen." Romans 11:36

When my time on earth is through, and everyone's time on earth is through, GOD is all that will remain.  The earth and the things in it will all vanish, and GOD will remain.  I, Heather will have to stand before GOD and give an account of how I lived my life, and why I made the choices I did.  We will all have to stand before GOD and give an account.

"So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God." Romans 14:12

I must choose to be careful how I live my life, and learn to keep GOD first in everything in my life.  I can be taught to do this by choosing to get into HIS word daily.  I can choose to let HIM have control of my thoughts, actions, and decisions.  In everything I say or do I must be GOD honoring.

I know that everything GOD asks me to do is for my own good.  By allowing HIM to teach me, HE is showing me the path to righteousness, peace, and joy!  Jesus didn't just die for me so I could be religious.  HE died so that I could have a deep and intimate personal relationship with GOD through HIM. 

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." John 14:20

I know that GOD wants me to live, through, and for HIM.  HE created me to be in fellowship with HIM.  HE knows my every thought, action, and decision before I do.  HE knows what is best for me, and HE desires a personal relationship with me so that HE can teach me and show me how to live my life.  I know that it is truly tragic if I only call on HIM for HIS help during an emergency.  GOD must NEVER be my spare tire! 

"Does a young woman forget her jewelry, a bride her wedding ornaments? Yet my people have forgotten me, days without number." Jeremiah 2:32

"Sadly most people waste a lot of their life, if not all of it, before they realize that having a right relationship with GOD is the most important thing in all of life."

While the world is struggling to find peace and joy, I, Heather know that it is only found in HIM.  HE is truly all I need.  I know that GOD delights in providing for me, and helping me, but he REFUSES to be treated as a spiritual Santa Claus.  HE abusolutely REFUSES to be somone I only go to when I need or want something.  HE, JESUS wants to be at the center of my life.

"What do you think about, talk about, and spend the most of your time doing?

Sadly before I began this bible study, I was focused on me, me, me, me, and well did I mention me?  It was all about how sad I was, or how lonely, or how unfairly I had been treated.  My life was full of emotions, of me feeling weary, and full of worry.  I was pretty much doom and gloom on the inside, and it was causing wayyyyy too much internal strife.  However, HE captured my heart up and began to fill me with HIS word, and blessed me with an amazing book called "Power Thoughts."  It has been through this book that HE has shown me just how much my thoughts control my over all health.  Before I started this book I was almost 20 lbs. heavier, had NO zest for life, and was merely "enduring" and "surviving" each day.  As I began to read the book HE slowly revealed to me just how HE felt about me.  Me, Heather, a complete and total Hot Mess..... HE through my brokeness began to speak through me to reach other broken people, and through HIS words this blog was born.  I will never forget the Summer of 2013 when GOD used me as a vessel to share HIS word, and allowed me freedom to really live my life.  I know that I can only acheive and maintain a relationship with HIM by going to HIM daily and saying, "Lord take me and all that I have, I trust you, I love you.  Please show me the way to live my life today, and be with me every moment.  I need you Lord, I need you to teach me."  By becoming teachable HE has removed the layers of stress and strife that I had been carrying around.  HE allowed me to stay focused on a exercise challenge and began a weight loss journey for me.  HE loves me so much HE sought me out, when I least expected it.  I go to bed everynight thankful for my relationship with HIM, and what HE has allowed for me to do that day.  HE has shown me that I can't have a deep meaning relationship if I only include HIM in my life on Sundays.  Rather, HE needs to be at the center of all of my life.  So today I will sing "Jesus at the center" and I will rejoice as I have chosen HIM to be.

I pray today that you will choose to make Jesus the Center of your life.  That you will allow HIM to transform and renew your heart daily.  That you will allow HIM to use you as a vessel to reach others who may not have a realtionship with HIM. 

Blessings,
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment